WRKO: Police: Man Pulled Gun Because He Couldn't Pass Vehicle Stuck In Snow

The only joke my sister knew from age 4-9 or so. She'd tell it EVERYWHERE.

Houda and Dooda go into the woods to chop down some firewood.

Houda chops down a tree and TIMBERRR, it almost hits Dooda. "Watch out, Houda!"

Houda chops down another tree. It KILLS Dooda. "Oh, no, what am I going to do??"

So he is walking to Dooda's house trying to think of a way to break this to his wife. "Wait. She loves songs. I'll figure out a song for her."

He gets to the house, knocks on the door and Dooda's wife answers. "Houda? Where's Dooda?"

He gets down on one knee, Al Jolson style and belts out, "Guess who died in the woods today???? Doodahhhhh. Dooodahhhhh! Guess who died in the woods today? Oh Doodah's Day!"

That's all I got.
Wow, that's a lot of typing for a dopey joke. :p

Lots of immigration in my family. All legal. They also don't go around pulling guns. Lots of good immigrants. Lots of good Americans. Lots of shitty immigrants. And alot of shitty americans

There are supposedly some indians in my family tree. In fact I could possibly be more indian than Lezzie Warren. Although I've never tried to assert it to get a college admissions edge. One full blooded indian (I forget what flavor) familiar with my family told me I had a good enough percentage to at least claim "part" indian.

Regardless, point being even INDIANS are descendants of immigrants. Theirs just got here a few thousand years before ours did.

We're ALL immigrants to some degree. Every last human being on this continent. No exceptions.

To the best of my knowledge, all were legal. Some of them were a little loose in the morals, though. Who really knows who they messed with.

Yeah, That was from the NES Porsche "Car Shoot" almost a decade ago. Just think of how many of today's dollars worth of ammo were expended that day...
Were non NES members allowed? I feel like my dad and brother went to that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom