WTS: sold please delete

I have been involved with police scanners for many Years. I am clearing up my duplicate equipment which was acquired via a relatives estate.

1. Radio Shack (GRE) PRO-650 Desktop Analog Scanner (Basic VHF/UHF/Air AM Scanner)- Included slightly bent Antenna and AC power adapter, used in a non smoking household. Keep in mind most MA Towns are Analog Still. - This is the last of the Radio shack desktop scanners- Basically a No thrills radio for the beginner or something to have in your living room to monitor your local police and fire-$50.00
3841FF0C-8D3A-41B8-A233-578EB8C489F2.JPG

2. Radioshack PRO-2096 P-25 digital radio. This scanner was mounted mobile in a DIN configuration in a non smoking vehicle, so the black back cover comes off but does not effect performance (a trip to the hardware store for screws is all it needs) its been inside used the past few years. This scanner is best for VHF/UHF P25 Digital which is found in some Metrowest Area towns and in NH; also will cover Military UHF Air. Also it is capable of trunking and would work for Worcester, MA and Providence, RI. However your mileage may very with these super new modern systems. no antenna included, includes AC Power adapter. -$190
05A4362B-E81B-47A1-9DF9-1592870C99CC.JPG

3. The ultimate scanner the Home Patrol II- Enter the zip code and check off the categories you want, and good to go. Included is stock antenna, bracket base, AC adapter, firmware has been updated and radio reference database has been updated as of today. This radio covers the whole country. Couple this radio with a GPD puck and a mobile antenna and you will have the ultimate mobile scanner. Radio is Phase I and Phase II P25 capable- $300.
EB29A9FE-FA86-4816-A757-E1A6FFFCA785.JPG

Cash, Venmo, Paypal, or Cash app all appropriate. I live in Grafton and work in Framingham for pick up purposes.

Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom