• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS 12 Gauge shotgun slugs & buckshot plus some 5.56 ammo

bodybagsryan

Gun Room Fan Boy
NES Member
Up for sale is a number of items. I'll do my best to describe them.

South African 5.56 ammo brown battle packs. 300rds to a pack. $225.00 each (averages to 75 cents per round).

Next, mega assortment of shotgun slugs and buckshot:

10 boxes of Nobel Sport OO Law Enforcement Buchshot 12 pellet load, Each box contains 10 shell so that's 100 in all. $300.00

Numerous Winchester Super X, Remington Green and Yellow box 9 and 12 pellet loads. 5 shells per box. 20 box packs. $300.00
Numerous Winchester, Remington and Federal hunting slugs. 5 shells per box, 20 box packs. $300.00

Sellier and Bellot 12 pellet OO shells, 25 rds per box. $75.00 per box. I have 7 of them.

Winchester Ranger low recoil 9 pellet police load. 5 shells per box. 16 boxes for $240.00

Remington Copper Solid Sabot slugs. 5 per box. 8 boxes $160.00

All prices are cash only. No trades, prices are not negotiable, must have and present LTC Type A, seller reserves right to refuse a sale, no pictures-no camera. Will not break up package deals.
Located in S. Worcester County area. You come to me as I'm partially disabled.

I will comply with all federal, state and local laws. These are ammunition only transactions. There are no firearms, magazines or other related parts included herein.

Back
Top Bottom