• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 7 Round NY/MA compliant AR-15 Magazines

Mr. Brownstone

NES Member
Pick up you neutered 7 round NY/MA magazine for your soon to be banned AR-15. These magazines come in Cowardly Yellow, Obamaphone Pink, and NH Envy Green.

These mags are of low quality and not mil spec. Dont worry, you will soon be replacing them with 5 rounders.

Location: What used to be the birthplace of liberty and the shot heard around the world
Price: freedom, dignity, pride, your second amendment privledges, and the ability to look in the mirror.

Don't forget, you can only purchase one of these per month as these are considered high capacity.

Must meet ftf at a dealer, buyer pays transfer fee.

Pick up you neutered 7 round NY/MA magazine for your soon to be banned AR-15. These magazines come in Cowardly Yellow, Obamaphone Pink, and NH Envy Green.

These mags are of low quality and not mil spec. Dont worry, you will soon be replacing them with 5 rounders.

Location: What used to be the birthplace of liberty and the shot heard around the world
Price: freedom, dignity, pride, your second amendment privledges, and the ability to look in the mirror.

Don't forget, you can only purchase one of these per month as these are considered high capacity.

Must meet ftf at a dealer, buyer pays transfer fee.

It would have been funny if it was not rather sad...

I'm not giving up my mags. The law is turning me into a criminal for something I spent good hard earned after tax dollars to buy legally in this state. I have not been a criminal. I am upset about the new proposed laws because up until now I had studied the law to follow it closely and not run afoul of it, but this is the line. If the state makes me a criminal for something I purchased legally then, to defend the Constitution, I'll be a criminal.

We may share a cell my friend, or a fox hole.

**** that. Keep your mags and never give in. We can't let this get set into action. These filthy ****ers need to pay. I just bought a new CCW, an XDs that holds 5+1 but I carry a ton of guns that have hi cap mags and I will never let that stop me. Comm2A will fight this all day long and GOAL will help as well. If someone you know gives in to this bullshit, try to reason with them and if that fails , **** it, they're toast. Almost go time folks.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Im not giving in. I made my donation, ill be on beacon hill saturday, ill be on the phone tomorrow, and Ill be keeping my private property for the rest of my life.

**** that. Keep your mags and never give in. We can't let this get set into action. These filthy ****ers need to pay. I just bought a new CCW, an XDs that holds 5+1 but I carry a ton of guns that have hi cap mags and I will never let that stop me. Comm2A will fight this all day long and GOAL will help as well. If someone you know gives in to this bullshit, try to reason with them and if that fails , **** it, they're toast. Almost go time folks.

When NY passed their law I told a friend from NY, "You all need to keep your mags. Not one mag should be sold or turned in in the entire state. Send a message. Civil disobedience. " And then I thought, "It's easy to say all that when you're advising a New Yorker. Will I say the same thing if Mass. goes the confiscation route on mags.?

Hell yes. Everyone needs to keep their mags. in New York and Mass. A law is only as good as people are willing to follow it.

Many people will keep them unknowing that they are violating the law. I see guys at the range all the time that dont know the current law. This one guy went out and bought a pre ban rifle and brand new pmags. He said that he could have them because he had a pre ban rifle. He said my pre ban mags were no no because I had a new rifle. He pulls those out innocently in front of the wrong guy and bam, felony. Not every gun owner watchescthe laws like some of us, or even understands them. The idiot pols dont even understand them!
Its freaking stupid.

When NY passed their law I told a friend from NY, "You all need to keep your mags. Not one mag should be sold or turned in in the entire state. Send a message. Civil disobedience. " And then I thought, "It's easy to say all that when you're advising a New Yorker. Will I say the same thing if Mass. goes the confiscation route on mags.?

Hell yes. Everyone needs to keep their mags. in New York and Mass. A law is only as good as people are willing to follow it.

It will be easy for those of us that already tell MA to foad

Many people will keep them unknowing that they are violating the law. I see guys at the range all the time that dont know the current law. This one guy went out and bought a pre ban rifle and brand new pmags. He said that he could have them because he had a pre ban rifle. He said my pre ban mags were no no because I had a new rifle. He pulls those out innocently in front of the wrong guy and bam, felony. Not every gun owner watchescthe laws like some of us, or even understands them. The idiot pols dont even understand them!
Its freaking stupid.

Hannity had two NY pols on today and the pro 2A guy said that most politicians don't know a 22 lr from a 5.56. They don't know a shotgun from a rifle. My lawyer thinks full auto are legal and that's what an assault weapon is. (He does mostly bill collection and real estate.) BTW, keep an eye out for the language. Colin Powell said that the 223 was high powered and the pols are talking about banning high powered rifles. Everything in the media begins and end with the words, "high powered rifle." I suspect there's a growing faction that has decided to ride the wave of gun control and have us defending the Constitution with 22 lr. (Which, I seem to recall, is what the NRA said Obama would do if he were reelected; he'd have us down to 22 lr.)

- - - Updated - - -

No way man, top bunk is mine!

That is one deep foxhole we're in. Bunks?

Well just picked up the local paper and on the front page "devals new gun legislation. It has all kinds of stuff on mental health issues, stricter penalties etc but does not even mention the new 7 rd limit anywhere in the article. SOBs are gonna try and slide it by and most normal gun owners and people won't even know what the hell is actually passing. UNREAL......
See you guys on Saturday for sure.

Rob

Do these magazines have any problems feeding blanks? I want to make sure they are ok for the next phase of legislation.

I will not be turning in my Mags.I dont think this law is gonna amount to much.Our county sheriff and a few others in the state have pretty much told news papers they dont have the time nor resources to worry about this ban.They feel it will solve nothing anyways.Hell noone can even tell ya what to do with the mags yet,and they surely have no idea how to register your weps.I wouldnt get to worried about this crap ,we have 1 year to hope for a good outcome.

I will not be turning in my Mags.I dont think this law is gonna amount to much.Our county sheriff and a few others in the state have pretty much told news papers they dont have the time nor resources to worry about this ban.They feel it will solve nothing anyways.Hell noone can even tell ya what to do with the mags yet,and they surely have no idea how to register your weps.I wouldnt get to worried about this crap ,we have 1 year to hope for a good outcome.

This is an important consideration. Depending on how 'enfrcement' occurs, it really may simply come down to: if you get caught violating any of these laws, you are ****ed but nobody will come looking for you. It criminalizes law-abiding citizens, and of course, if you cross the wrong legislators, you will look like a very bad man when they take you away and seize all your property for a couple dozen felony gun charges. Meanwhile, back in the hood, everyone will keep their Glocks.

This is an important consideration. Depending on how 'enfrcement' occurs, it really may simply come down to: if you get caught violating any of these laws, you are ****ed but nobody will come looking for you. It criminalizes law-abiding citizens, and of course, if you cross the wrong legislators, you will look like a very bad man when they take you away and seize all your property for a couple dozen felony gun charges. Meanwhile, back in the hood, everyone will keep their Glocks.

Whoa... Wait... that isn't gonna solve our problems?[rofl] I actually thought they were going to get something done that stops the mass shootings [rofl][rofl]

You need to realize the point of this legislation is not to make you turn in your mags. The point is now your children will never know what it's like to own one.

Holding on to your mags does nothing to stop what is in motion right now. Your children are about to lose their rights and the majority response is to do nothing.

Civil disobedience is not going to stop them, unless you plan on manufacturing and selling your own illegal firearms/mags. They will cut off supply and the next generation will be left with nothing while you stand idly by.

You need to realize the point of this legislation is not to make you turn in your mags. The point is now your children will never know what it's like to own one.

Holding on to your mags does nothing to stop what is in motion right now. Your children are about to lose their rights and the majority response is to do nothing.

Civil disobedience is not going to stop them, unless you plan on manufacturing and selling your own illegal firearms/mags. They will cut off supply and the next generation will be left with nothing while you stand idly by.

This result is the ultimate fear. We may all get pissy because BO or Devil wants to take our stuff. But when the next generation or two has no access whatsoever to firearms, resistance will be futile.

The government knows this and it is why they are writing in the "No transfer upon death" clauses. Then current owners will not fight since they can keep their guns, but the heirs will have no ability to do so.

I expect mass civil unrest to begin anytime now. Toss in Deval's tax proposals and a whole other group of people will be out with the 2A supporters.

I know this is serious, but I couldn't help thinking of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom