• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS: Amateur (Ham) Radio Equipment

n1oty

NES Member
Two items for sale:

1. Palstar HF-Auto automatic antenna tuner- $1400/BRO
2. Ameritron AL-80A kilowatt amplifier- $1000/BRO

The Palstar HF-Auto was recently purchased from the estate of a SK, a close friend, as part of a complete package of items. I already own an HF-Auto, so I do not need two of them. It was part of a lot that included my friends solid state linear amp, which I am keeping. The tuner was purchased by my friend in December of 2020 at HRO in Salem, NH. He was a non-smoker and no pets. He was also a professional radio man, so his equipment was always properly cared for. The tuner has little actual time on it because my friend was quite sick for the past year or so. It comes with the original factory power cord and my friend crimped Anderson Power Poles on the end. I can email pictures on request. I have been running an HF-Auto myself since acquiring one last summer and it is simply a phenomenal automatic, high power tuner.

I have owned the AL-80A amplifier for approximately 25 years now. I re-tubed it a few months ago when the old tube became "gassy". It is surplus to me since I have acquired a new solid state amp. Check the ratings on eham.net and you will find that the "A" version is rated higher than the current "B" version amplifier. This was the real Ameritron before being acquired by MFJ.

I just posted an ad on Eham and now here. I may post this on QRZ.com as well unless it sells first. I will make a combined deal if you want both, pay cash and pick it up at my QTH.

Best means of communication is here via PM (generally checked daily) or my listed email on QRZ.com.

Back
Top Bottom