WTS Daniel Defense DD5V3 308/7.62x51 | $2,500 OBO

HKTony45

NES Member
Up for sale is my Daniel Defense DD5V3 in 308/7.62x51.

The rifle was zeroed, cleaned and put back in my safe. Rifle is issue free and comes with the original case, 10 round mag, Surefire break and paperwork. I just don’t have enough time to use it and I have other projects I want to fund. I paid ~ $3k for the rifle with comp and compliance. Looking for $2500 out the door, cash or OBO. Located in Billerica, MA can meet at Billerica Rod for transfer or at the Mill if you would prefer a FFL transfer.

Some trades considered:
-CZ Shadow + cash
-FN P90 + cash
-Vortex razor + cash, depending on what you have
-Nightforce NX8/ATACR + cash depending on what you have.

Thank you for looking.
-Tony

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
IMG_2725.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom