• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS: DLO STEN Mk II 9mm with lots of extras-SOLD PLEASE DELETE

bodybagsryan

Gun Room Fan Boy
NES Member
WTS DLO tube gun, STEN MkII with spare parts kit, over 10 regular 30rd magazines, 7 fifty round Lanchaster magazines, webbing, sling and some Euro mfg full power ammo. $8000.00 cash, no trades, no price discussion. On a Form 4 registered with BATFE. Must have LTC type A and MA MG permit. This is not a C&R gun as the tube is from DLO. The rest of the parts are John Ingliss of Canada and RSAF of London, Enfield Locks, GB. It was assembled and registered by DLO right before the registry closed in 1986. Quite the good shooter with the correct ammo.

I will comply with all federal, state and local laws. If the firearm is to be shipped it has to go to a licensed FFL dealer of which you have to provide me with a copy of said FFL and Form 4's. For a private party face to face transaction (only where permitted by federal, state and local laws) I will meet all of those applicable laws. When ammo and/or mags are sold as part of this transaction I agree to follow all local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom