WTS Icom 706MKIIG(on Ebay) w/Power Supply,,, Ham radio base station set-up

radioman

NES Member
This radio is now listed on Ebay

Mods-I'm posting this here because if I post it under the f/s heading no one who would be interested in it will see it. Thank you.

Attention Ham Radio people. I have an extra radio in the shack that I don't use. I'm an Extra class ham and I've been in the radio hobby for years. I'm from Townsend Ma. I've built up many radios in the shack and this one never gets used. This is a Icom 706MKIIG with an older linear power supply. The radio and supply work 100%. The units do have some dust on them other than that no problems. I did notice one thing the power switch I installed on the power supply seems to be stuck in the on position. If you know these supplies then you know their designed to be switched on and off by the internal circuits of the radio. I was using this supply with another brand radio that would not turn the supply on and off so I installed a switch. The switch failed. If it's a problem for you then you can get a new switch at RS for about a buck so no big deal. Radio and supply work no problem as seen in photos. I've used this rig on HF, VHF, and UHF no troubles. I have the mount for the face plate to be mounted remotely but I have misplaced the cable. I think I will be able to find the cable before the sale but no guarantee. What you see is what you get. This radio is over a grand new after shipping and tax.

DSC_2585.jpg

DSC_2586.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom