• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS: Kodabow Zulu Scout Recurve AR Platform Crossbow (and all the accessories, cases) - Price Drop

Description :
Kodabow Zulu Scout (2015) - Recurve AR Platform Crossbow (w/ ability to de-cock), made in Pennsylvania
This has been my baby since day one of getting into crossbow hunting. It's been used, yet well cared for in the process.
It has been an excellent bow even in the elements, but I'm looking to move out of the recurve market.
I am the original owner and I have all the original purchase documents and all the original accessories that came with the bow plus some additional items I've collected through the years.

The bow length measures 32-37" in length due to the adjustable stock (on a comm spec tube)
The bow width measures 31.5" uncocked and 25.25" cocked
200 lb draw weight: 342 fps @ 350 gr | 322 fps @ 410 gr
Built on the AR platform with allows for easy scope, grips and stock modifications.
Ambidextrous Safety (excellent for lefties), with Anti-Dry-Fire (that can can overridden to permit de-cocking)
It is a tack driver and a very good one at that. I have destroyed 2 bolts aiming at the same bulls-eye and never did that again.

Accessories :
1. plano manta case (effectively new - used for 1 trip)
2. generic soft padded case (well used)
3. hawke 3 x 32 SR IR scope (original to the bow)
4. 2 extra (new) strings and destringing aid (beauty of recurve is can change/tighten string on own without a bow press)
5. rope cocker (for use with new custom made cocking aid on the commercial buffer tube)
6. original Kodabow rope cocker (for use with the original ATI stock)
7. original Kodabow de-cocking aid
8. original FAB defense (T-FL) adjustable foregrip, original pistol grip and original ATI stock.
9. newly added (last year) FAB Defense PTK foregrip, rubberized pistol grip and skeleton buttstock
10. 10 bolts (4 glued flat nocks, 6 adjustable for flat nock or lumenok (3 included))
11. factory sling
12. original paperwork and allen wrench kit to work on bow

Selling Terms :
Cash, Venmo, Paypal - would prefer face to face delivery over shipping (it's a lot of stuff, and big stuff)

Price : $700 $600+ s/h/insurance if local pick-up/delivery is not an option

Contact Information: PM for cell/contact information - will be happy to answer any and all questions

Pictures:
Kodabow 1.jpg

Kodabow 2.jpg

Kodabow 3.jpg

Kodabow 4.jpg

Kodabow 5.jpg

Kodabow 6.jpg

Kodabow 7.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom