WTS Maxim Defense CQB Stock

Description : WTS Maxim Defense CQB Stock, with all of it's setup and included hardware. This is a butt stock, not a "pistol brace."

I believe this is the Gen 6, but I'm not sure about that, and not sure how to tell for that matter. I know mine is not the Gen 7 because this one has the sockets for attaching QD Swivels.

June 23 Edit: Another member confirmed it is a Gen 6, and photo of the spring and buffer included, per that same gentleman's advice.

I believe this to have the JP Silent Capture system with standard weight buffer for its whole buffer and spring setup. Somebody who knows this stuff better than me can probably tell at a glance what it is. This came on a custom build from my gunsmith. I always thought (and still do) that it just looks so cool. I however, have discovered that I have no use for "PDW" style stocks; I much prefer the normal vertical profile of a "normal" butt stock. I fired less than 100 rounds through the weapon before switching this stock out for something else. During the time I actually used this stock, the stock didn't see any abuse or rough treatment. I'd described the condition as "very good" to maybe "excellent".

Accessories : The box that it came in, the precision fit foam padding that comes with that, the buffer and spring (which I believe to be the JP Silent Capture, Standard-weight system), the two tiny little set-screws for setting a default length of extension on the stock ( I never used those). Lady Liberty is featured in some of the photos; she's not included with the sale, she's just there for size reference.

Selling Terms : Face to Face, cash

Price : $340

Contact Information: PM me, or [email protected]

Pictures: I think I successfully attached 3 pictures to this post, but I could be wrong. I took a total of 26 pictures which I can send to interested parties.

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_6624.JPG
    IMG_6624.JPG
    776.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6607.JPG
    IMG_6607.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-6658.jpg
    IMG-6658.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Back