WTS Pre-Ban/Pre-1994 Colt Competition HBAR Rifle SOLD

Tartakovsky

NES Member
I am thinning my rifle collection as I prepare to move full-time to NH this Spring and would like to keep this rifle in MA if possible, though happy to take it with me.

Preban/Pre-1994 Colt Sporter Competition HBAR Rifle with a 14.5" barrel upper that is pinned/welded to 16"+ OAL barrel and three chamber muzzle brake, Geissele large pin Trigger, Midwest Industries BUIS, B5 SOPMOD stock, Ergo grip and Daniel Defense Free float quad rail. The optic is an Aimpoint T2 in Larue Mount.

SOLD.

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom