SOLD

EDIT SOLD

Description : Pre-Ban PWA Commando Lower Receiver

• Willing to sell just the receiver so you don't need an upper you don't want[thumbsup]
  • Small trigger pins (you can use any modern trigger)
  • Small Front and Rear takedown/pivot pins (These are modern size, you don't need the offset pins like some older Colt's)
  • Forged Milspec Receiver in Black (color will match modern uppers)
  • 20XXX serial number. Preban list: https://www.brownells.com/userdocs/documents/bt002007.pdf
  • Full magazine fence
  • 5.56 marked receiver
  • Tested this lower with 10 different mags and the magwell is properly spec'd
  • PWA receivers were made by LMT

Accessories : Complete lower minus stock. Includes everything shown: milspec trigger, A2 pistol grip, takedown/pivot pins, trigger guard, magazine release, safety selector, original buffer tube assembly, buffer and buffer spring. CAN include stock and 16in carry handle upper if you want for extra $.

Selling Terms : Cash, venmo, cashapp, paypal f&f. No checks. Ideally meet face to face. Must have LTC.

Price : $1679 OBO. Don't hesitate to message me to discuss, open to offers and slightly flexible on price.

Contact Information: Message on here

Pictures:
IMG_0896 (1).jpg

Will send more photos upon request!

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items. Colt, Pre Ban, Olympic Arms, Oly, Essential Arms, DPMS, Bushmaster, Armalite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom