WTS WTS Rossi R92 .357/.38

spoot96

NES Member

Description : Lightly used Rossi R92 lever action chambered in .357 with a 16" barrel, upgraded trigger spring, hammer spring, and polished action. It's fired less than 700 rounds. I got it last month but would prefer a larger caliber.

Accessories : Weaver scope mount, long eye relief 2-8x scope, leather butt stock, paracord lever wrap. The internal springs have all been upgraded for more reliable hammer strikes and lighter trigger pulls. The originals are also included if you want to revert any of these changes.

Selling Terms : cash face to face, efa10.

Price : $700 650, or best offer

Contact Information: message me here on NES

Pictures:
1000000877.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom