SOLD

Description :
Six German Pre-Ban 30 round 9mm MP5 magazines with correct markings (II and IJ) which are late 80's production. 7th mag on the right has no markings other than the 9x19mm, presumed to be non-preban and is excluded for sale to MA buyers. They are well used, but still load and function well, and almost impossible to find.

Selling Terms : Cash only. MA residents must show MA License to Carry Firearms at time of sale. Valid photo-ID required for all other buyers. Must by all 6. The 7th is included free to NH/ME residents only. Pick-up in Nashua only.

Price : All six Pre-Bans for $600. Now $500 Not interested in splitting up the 6 pre's.

Contact Information: PM here.

Pictures:

1670381732396.png

1670381836155.png

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom