WTS WTS/WTT 14ft Fiberglass boat, trailer, almost running 25hp

14ft fiberglass boat, 3 bench seats, includes oars/locks, anchor. Plenty of deck space for storage and for 2 people to fish from but small enough to handle solo. Great hull shape, high gunwales for this size boat. Boat has EPA inspection sticker and is ready to be registered.

'82 Mariner 25hp tiller motor, long shaft. Brand new this year: complete water pump kit (not just impeller) fuel pump, fuel hose and primer ball, carb kit. Has 6 gal. External gas tank.

Roller trailer, needs lights, other than that needs nothing. Good cable winch and jack. Trailer must be registered as homemade since I have no title.

$500 Cash for the whole thing. great winter project, the motor is close to running, has good compression and spark, I just dont have the time to mess with it anymore. Also willing to trade for pretty much anything firearms related, outdoors stuff, tools, maybe household stuff. just ask, worst I can say is no.

Ill work on loading the pictures, in the mean time just PM and I can text them or email, Thanks.

Bump interested mostly in any types of trades, just ask even if they value is less than the boat.

Back
Top Bottom