• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT - Five C&R Rifles

Hi All,

I'd like to free up some room in my safe. I don't want to ship anything so FTF transactions with cash right over the border along 93 in NH (I don't have a valid Mass LTC). I can text or email detailed pics of whatever you're interested in and I have a C&R license. I'd be willing to trade up/down towards an SKS, S&W/Colt/Ruger .357 revolver, or a Non-Mass Tavor X95 in 556.
rifles.jpg

1. 1943 Finnish Mosin M39 SKY 7.62X54R - Barrel looks good but I've never shot it. Stock has some dings in it but overall it's in great shape. Bolt is non-matching and has a small import mark at the end of the barrel.
Price : $675

Pictures:
M39-1.jpg M39-2.jpg M39-3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

2. 1931 Izhevsk Hex receiver 91/30 Mosin Nagant 7.62X54R - Barrel looks good but I've never shot it. It has very small import markings on the receiver and the bolt does match. Comes with a sling.
Price $400

Pictures: mosin-1.jpg mosin-2.jpg

3. **SOLD** 1938?? Czech VZ.24 BRNO Mauser with full Lions Crest - 8mm Mauser. I don't recall shooting this one but can't be sure. I don't see any import marks on it.
Price: $400

Pictures: Czech VZ-24-1.jpg Czech VZ-24-2.jpg Czech VZ-24-3.jpg

4. *SOLD** Australian No1 Mklll 1943 Lithgow - Another safe queen that I haven't shot. I don't see any import marks on it.
Price: $450

Pictures: Enfield SMLE-1.jpg Enfield SMLE-3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg

5. **SOLD** Austrian Steyr M95 8x56R - *Update* with more pictures. I don't think I've shot this one, I think I shot a friends M95. I'll also throw in a box on 1938 German "nazi" ammo and have more boxes to sell if interested. The barrel looks good, no obvious signs or rust or pitting but hard to get a good picture.

Price: $250

Pictures:
Steyr M95-1.jpg Steyr M95-2.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg ammo1.jpg ammo2.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom