• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT pre ban AR drum: The ninety rounder and 100 rounds

Update: the last week I'm offering this as I close on refinance this week...

Doing this listing because I have another rifle up under WTS forum in which I included a drum and people have asked about Drums alone... I have a few of these drums kicking around so I figured I'll add option here if people only wanted one of my drums and/or ammo...

Description : Pre ban (9/1994) MWG THE NINETY ROUNDER. This is the ultimate drum magazine for the AR. It was designed to be left loaded indefinitely making it the ideal magazine for your bug out bag or to accompany your trunk rifle. These magazines are very rugged and durable as they were originally designed for military contracts. The intent of these magazine was for them to be standard issue when designing began in 1983. The success and reliability of these magazines is illustrated by the fact the company is still producing these very magazines today. MWG also has a great reputation for standing behind these pre ban magazines and making customers happy. Plus it is polymer constructed which is much lighter than other metal drums in this class of accessory.

Accessories : I'll give option to have included 100 rounds of 556 (price not including rifle, 30 rounders or the Throwback DEW in pictures)

Selling Terms : cash please, I will mail at actual cost in addition to my asking price to be paid by purchaser, or we can meet in person if you want to save shipping and come visit the cape.

Price : $425 including ammo; $325 no ammo; I'll take offers; yes, reasonable trades will be considered

Contact Information: please message me here

Pictures:
Screenshot_20201103-162913.png
Screenshot_20201103-163007.png Screenshot_20201118-131541.png

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Bump

Doing this listing because I have another rifle up under WTS forum in which I included a drum and people have asked about Drums alone... I have a few of these drums kicking around so I figured I'll add option here if people only wanted one of my drums and/or ammo...

Description : Pre ban (9/1994) MWG THE NINETY ROUNDER. This is the ultimate drum magazine for the AR. It was designed to be left loaded indefinitely making it the ideal magazine for your bug out bag or to accompany your trunk rifle. These magazines are very rugged and durable as they were originally designed for military contracts. The intent of these magazine was for them to be standard issue when designing began in 1983. The success and reliability of these magazines is illustrated by the fact the company is still producing these very magazines today. MWG also has a great reputation for standing behind these pre ban magazines and making customers happy. Plus it is polymer constructed which is much lighter than other metal drums in this class of accessory.

Accessories : I'll give option to have included 100 rounds of 556 (price not including rifle, 30 rounders or the Throwback DEW in pictures)

Selling Terms : cash please, I will mail at actual cost in addition to my asking price to be paid by purchaser, or we can meet in person if you want to save shipping and come visit the cape.

Price : $425 including ammo; $325 no ammo; I'll take offers; yes, reasonable trades will be considered

Pictures:View attachment 412661View attachment 412660View attachment 412666

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Pictures:View attachment 412661View attachment 412660View attachment 412666

Bumping

Back
Top Bottom