• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTS/WTT: Snakes and racks

Scarecrow

Army Veteran
Not something you often find on NES, but I figure "what the hell, someone might like a deal".

Description : Getting out of the trade entirely due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control. My loss is your gain, if you are into this sort of thing. The weights are probably a couple grams off, as they are almost a month old, but not off by more than 5% or so.

Indy - normal western hognose, male, 34g - $50
Phteven - normal kenyan sand boa, male, 42g - $40
Juggernaut - Normal, double het OG/Pied, male, 1146g - $150(Ben Siegel treasure hunt #2 prize)
Jet - normal, 100% het pied, male, 860g - $100
Boondock - Lesser, male, 459g - $100
Cinna - Cinnamon, Male,1281g - $75
Midge - Normal, 100% het pied, female, 831g - $75
Falcor - Pastel, Male, 1072g - $50
Milo - Pastel, 100% het clown, Male, 1096g - $150
Sally - Pastel, 100% het pied, Female, 861g - $100
Jack - Pastel, 100% het pied, male, 966g - $75
Zero - Mojave, 100% het OG, Male, 480g - $75
Osiris - Normal, 100% het albino, Male, 706g - $50
Bangarang - Spider, Female, 1337g - $100
Isis - Normal, 100% het Albino, female(Possible gravid, locked with Osiris, 100% het albino), 1519g - $100
It - Normal, 100% het clown, Female, 1360g -$75 (visible party hat)
Mae - Pastel, 66% het OG, Female, 1103g - $100
Ivy - Normal, Female(Possible gravid, locked with Boondock - Lesser), 1388g - $50
Pepper - Sugar, Male, 144g - $150

Rack is a standard melamine 5 drawer 41qt rack with heat tape. Asking $200, negotiable AFTER the snakes are gone. Currently houses all 5 of the big females: Ivy, Mae, It, Isis, and Bangarang, take it with the snakes for $550 and save yourself $75.

Selling Terms : All snakes are currently healthy and showing no signs of mites or RI, but they are snakes and subject to stress just like any other living creature; all sold as is, no paperwork on any and they have not been bred out to prove true yet; I have the word of the previous owner and Ben Siegel for Juggernaut, but that's as good as it gets. Come and get them, or I can meet somewhere without issue; I can ship them, but the $50 shipping fee is on your plate, not mine. Prices are negotiable, and I'll make deals for multiple animals at once...but I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot and lose the money invested just to be rid of them.

Contact Information: PM me here, or find me on Facebook and pm me there. Christopher Kirtlink.

I am also interested in finding a 6"-8" barrel .357 magnum revolver, if anyone might lean that way. Ammo and other firearms would also be considered; I will research costs before accepting trade offers, please don't low ball the already low balled prices, thank you.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom