• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS WTT 2007 Kodiak Skamper 24RBSL - In MA with NO TITLE! $3800

Or will entertain interesting trades both firearm and non-firearm related (hint, I LOVE military surplus junk). I bought this camper off a guy in CT in 2011 before I shipped out to USMC basic training and never titled it. I have the paperwork from him, but he's not responding to any of my texts/emails that I sent recently to try and get a title straightened out.

So there she sits...unused. The exterior photo is a stock photo because it's under a camper cover right now, but the interior photos were taken just a few weeks ago. The outdoor awning is missing (never came with it) and the shower basin has a crack in it, and i'm not sure what it would take to repair/replace it, but figured I'd mention it in the spirit of full disclosure. Everything else works, including the ICE COLD A/C and propane heat that keeps it VERY warm on the super cheap...I spent two winters in it and I know for a fact everything still works perfect.

This would be a great setup for a campground or a piece of land in a free state, or maybe to title anywhere else where the rules aren't as strict as MA? The camper is located in Oxford, MA and near 395 and the Mass Pike for viewing.

I'm taking a fairly substantial hit here financially, but I want to see this go to good use. If you want to text me instead of hitting me up here, my number is 5 owe ate - ate 6 ate - won owe 7 won.

kodiak.jpg IMG_0596.jpg IMG_0595.jpg IMG_0594.jpg IMG_0593.jpg IMG_0592.jpg IMG_0591.jpg IMG_0590.jpg IMG_0589.jpg IMG_0588.jpg IMG_0586.jpg IMG_0585.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom