• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WW2 Flamethrower Shoot and Display

Donating tomorrow.

Awesome thanks! Guys there are still open Flamethrower spots available. I've already worked out a payment plan with some who has asked. This is literally the first time that we have brought four different flamethrowers together and allowed you guys to choose which one you want to fire.

Also a fun fact the American M2-2 is only WW2 Marine unit left in existence today. So this unit is even rarer than most American WW2 units! Reserve your spot now!

You can use one of the weapons that single handedly won the war in Pacific! Don't miss out!

Last edited by a moderator:
link isn't working. I don't know if I missed it, but what is the date for this glorious event?
Alright guys here is the FB event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1600165543553113/

If you're going please state that you're going so we have a head count if you already donated and stuff. We are planning on have a guest list and want an exact number of people who are planning on attending. Thanks.

We'll bring our high speed camera as well and see what kind of video we can get.

BTW, the FB event link does work now, thanks, thewiseone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom