WWYD

I just don't and can’t understand how/why folks feel like yelling at random citizens helps anything. Such a strange line of thinking to me. To me id think that behavior would embolden the people that sit silent, and vote. I dont believe anyone will change thier minds, or begin backing your movement, because you screamed at them while dining. In terms of what would i do? Well this is why my family and I no longer congregate amongst the general population (outside of grocery stores or wallyworld/target), and even then online ordering has been a godsend.

They're not "folks," but savages as demonstrated with their chosen behavior. These are the useless 5% of any population, who are now enabled, validated and emboldened to behave antisocially. I definitely agree they're red-pilling normal, quiet people.

Regarding the tweet's question of why they targeted that couple in particular, it's a common tactic used by Marxists, Scientologists, and predators in nature. You single out a target that is weak and can't bite you back.

Uh, waitress.....I'd like two more place settings of silverware please.....Thank you.

The first screaming a**h*** that got in my space would have a butterknife jammed into an eyeball until it came out the back of his/her skull.......remember "Law Abiding Citizen" steakbone scene?....mine would be a butterknife, then the guns ( yes guns) would come out.

Last edited:
Time to start carrying Mace Triple Action Spray.

Pepper, tear gas, and dye.

I just had 4 of these delivered yesterday. One for myself and the wife to carry and one for each car.

Me too. I had four canisters of bear spray and ten of various personal sized pepper spray delivered in the past month (have given away a few of the personal sized ones). With what's been going on lately I have begun carrying spray EDC and keep a can of bear spray in the outside pocked of my backpack.

Well, the alcohols I drink tend to be flammable and there is a lit candle sitting right there. It would be a damn shame if I accidentally threw the drink in his face and then accidentally knocked the candle in his lap.

Last edited:
Deescalate, Deescalate, Deescalate.

Why provoke a situation and risk harm to my family? I would calmly get the family up from the table, find the waitress or manager and explain we felt harassed and that we were leaving and I’d hand them an appropriate amount for the bill including any gratuities.

If when attempting to leave the establishment it appears that we were confronted by the mob, I’d retreat to a back corner of the restaurant and call 911 and request law enforcement on scene. We haven’t done anything wrong, so I’d calmly communicate to the manager I plan to wait this out.

Yes this response is passive, but family security, self-preservation, and not placing other innocent people in harms-way is the first (and really only) priority. survive the fight is the primary objective.

The biggest BS factor is that those protesters don't know if those diners actually support their cause or not, and even if the diners said they do, they would still run up in their face with this BS. So this isn't about any sort of cause. This is about making a video of yourself "making a difference" so you can pat yourself on the back on social media.
I don't know where this new usage of the term "confidence targets" started, but it fits this scenario -- easy wins to build morale.

This can’t be. Patrick My Homes said that all the gatherings are peaceful. Are you telling me he lied?????

more votes for Trump in a state that is a huge battleground. These morons should go to decidedly blue or decidedly red states. Mind you, I’m not complaining.

Were leaving. I'll try to come back another day and pay the bill. If they don't let us leave it's going to get ugly and nobody's life is going to be the better for it. My wife and I went on an impromptu date about two weeks ago. While we were waiting to be seated the fat chick in front of us had a stupid mask with a fist on it. I told my wife what that was. She said to me what's wrong with these people. At this point after we were seated the first thing I did was check for quick exits. These asshats are everywhere.

I'd get up and walk out. It is conceivable that while doing that, whatever drink/food was on the table might end up in their lap or on them.

I also carry pepper spray which might come in handy if I was blocked from retreating. I carry different versions depending on the situation, up to and including a canister of bear spray which is located permanently in the outside mesh pocket of my backpack w/ the nozzle just sticking out so I can reach it while I have it slung on my shoulder. Black backpack, black canister, can't really see it unless you look real hard. When I'm in my car the backpack is on the floor behind the passenger seat where I can reach and grab the canister quickly if needed. If I'm going somewhere "out" where I'm not bringing the backpack then I'll have a larger personal can of pepper spray on me, if I'm just doing my regular routine I'll have a smaller one in my pocket.

Any specific recommendations for all three options ? Thanks.

Deescalate, Deescalate, Deescalate.

Why provoke a situation and risk harm to my family? I would calmly get the family up from the table, find the waitress or manager and explain we felt harassed and that we were leaving and I’d hand them an appropriate amount for the bill including any gratuities.

If when attempting to leave the establishment it appears that we were confronted by the mob, I’d retreat to a back corner of the restaurant and call 911 and request law enforcement on scene. We haven’t done anything wrong, so I’d calmly communicate to the manager I plan to wait this out.

Yes this response is passive, but family security, self-preservation, and not placing other innocent people in harms-way is the first (and really only) priority. survive the fight is the primary objective.
Or just hit him with your purse or ask your wife to beat him up [rofl]

Any specific recommendations for all three options ? Thanks.

Whatever you can get your hands on, lol.

On another thread someone posted an interesting video comparing pepper products, it was pretty interesting. My take from it was that there are two basic types of product, spray/stream & gel. Both have pros & cons. Spray/Stream is easier to get on target and you don't necessarily need a direct hit to the eyes for it to work, the downside is if it's used indoors or if the wind blows it back at you. Gel needs to actually make contact w/ the eyes to be effective but there's no issue w/ indoors/wind. Sabre Red seems to be the preferred formula whether spray or gel, there are others. Sabre doesn't generally ship to MA nor can you order it for store pickup at places like WalMart, BassPro of HomeDepot, all which sell it in their stores in MA & on their websites (but most of them don't have it in stock).

I was able to order 5 of the Cyclist version Sabre Red from Walmart, delivered, but none of the other Sabre Red products from Walmart would deliver or ship to store, guessing might be a third party vendor. The Cyclist version comes in a sleeve that you can attach to a bike frame and then attach the pepper spray via velcro to that - useless, would fall off at the first bump but the container/spray is just the right size.

There's also a company called UDAP that specializes in Bear Spray, they also do personal spray, they ship to MA.

I just don't and can’t understand how/why folks feel like yelling at random citizens helps anything. Such a strange line of thinking to me. To me id think that behavior would embolden the people that sit silent, and vote. I dont believe anyone will change thier minds, or begin backing your movement, because you screamed at them while dining. In terms of what would i do? Well this is why my family and I no longer congregate amongst the general population (outside of grocery stores or wallyworld/target), and even then online ordering has been a godsend.
Total psyops. Fear and intimidation in its purest visceral form. Taking control of the situation and establishing dominance. Brown shirts and commie thugs use it. You will comply or die type of thing. It's a catch 22 type play. Do nothing and they win, resist and risk escalation resulting in you or your loved ones possible death, take them out and the law will not be on your side. The more they go unchallenged the farther they will push it.
This also destroys struggling businesses because people fear to patronize them. It's a lose, lose situation for our freedoms and country.

Thoughts at various levels:

1. Prepared: when making reservation talk to the manager and get his commitment to keeping his guests safe from rioters. If he won't give it, tell him you won't be going and you'll tell everyone on FB what he said. I would do this if family were my companions.

2. Gray Man: Before they get to you, so that you're still off-camera, leave quietly. Don't pay.

3. Assaulted: OC stream with dye. I'd like hairspray with a lighter, but that takes too long to deploy.

4. Cornered: Swordcane. Let your appointed azzhat get right up close so that the cameras can't see, then push upward through the groin. Wipe the weapon on a handy azzhat's pants, possibly "accidentally" severing Achilles tendon in the process. Sheathe the weapon and leave.

If I lived in one of the cities where this behavior was prevalent, I'd have a hard time avoiding the temptation to carry concealed to a restaurant with outside seating.

Would love to see one of those antifa pantywastes wet themselves looking down the barrel of a .45

Well, the alcohols I drink tend to be flammable and there is a lit candle sitting rite there. It would be a damn shame if I accidentally threw the drink in his face and then accidentally knocked the candle in his lap.
I thought you were gonna go the fire breathing route!

Unless you have been living under a rock and are unaware, is it that challenging not to be in a stupid place during a stupid time?

Oh, so having a nice meal and minding your own business is stupid? If the peaceful protesters visit your home- vacate, it's stupid to be there.

If I lived in one of the cities where this behavior was prevalent, I'd have a hard time avoiding the temptation to carry concealed to a restaurant with outside seating.

Would love to see one of those antifa pantywastes wet themselves looking down the barrel of a .45

I have a hard time avoiding carrying concealed at any restaurant anywhere, lol.

Faced with a similar situation, I would just get up and leave without paying. What would you do if they touched or assaulted your family ?

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1308927845687799812

I would pay. I would walk inside and at least give the server a tip. It is not their fault and they did serve you.

If you stay, the best way to react is how the guy reacted, by chilling and laughing. Notice how they were getting impatient, they even brought that horn thing to bother them and he was laughing.

These people are children, they blow up when they are ignored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom