WWYD

I just don't and can’t understand how/why folks feel like yelling at random citizens helps anything. Such a strange line of thinking to me. To me id think that behavior would embolden the people that sit silent, and vote. I dont believe anyone will change thier minds, or begin backing your movement, because you screamed at them while dining. In terms of what would i do? Well this is why my family and I no longer congregate amongst the general population (outside of grocery stores or wallyworld/target), and even then online ordering has been a godsend.

I just don't and can’t understand how/why folks feel like yelling at random citizens helps anything. Such a strange line of thinking to me. To me id think that behavior would embolden the people that sit silent, and vote. I dont believe anyone will change thier minds, or begin backing your movement, because you screamed at them while dining. In terms of what would i do? Well this is why my family and I no longer congregate amongst the general population (outside of grocery stores or wallyworld/target), and even then online ordering has been a godsend.

It's real life click-bait. They are goading you into reacting to justify more escalation.

Mentally basic of a bully. The need to control and dominate surround area.

It is communist sponsored terrorism. A quiet exit is probably best but if you must engage yelling does nothing, mockery and laughter will cut these losers to the core.

The biggest BS factor is that those protesters don't know if those diners actually support their cause or not, and even if the diners said they do, they would still run up in their face with this BS. So this isn't about any sort of cause. This is about making a video of yourself "making a difference" so you can pat yourself on the back on social media.

I would just get up and leave without paying.
sounds like your blaming the restaurant. grow a pair and when some asswipe leans in over the table and starts yelling, spray a blast of pepper spray into their face and open mouth. there's other things you could do but it would probably involve jail time.

sounds like your blaming the restaurant. grow a pair and when some asswipe leans in over the table and starts yelling, spray a blast of pepper spray into their face and open mouth. there's other things you could do but it would probably involve jail time.

or death, and I’m not being dramatic. Did you see how many dindus were in that crowd?

It's real life click-bait. They are goading you into reacting to justify more escalation.

That is part of it but I think that, somehow, they naively believe they will be able to trigger "white guilt" with this bullshit, but I think 99 out of 100 times its going to have the opposite
effect. Most of those harassed diners will leave those places thinking "f*** these people, I actually hope a cop shoots them. "

I'd find the waitress to pay cash in hand then leave. Not their fault.
How long gas it been going on?

Chances are I'm going to leave and come back following day to pay if I've eaten. If I have not had food I'll probably not pay, and if I wasn't the first table targeted and the police weren't called I'm not paying.

So call the manager and have them contact the police to secure the area. If not, blame the restaurant and leave.

This happened in St. Petersburg FL.
A battleground/swing state that Trump needs to win.

Brilliant idea on the BLM mutts part to piss voters voters off
and push them towards Trump.

I hope every FL news station broadcast this incident, and that the protests
get even more out of control.

Maybe the restaurant could help stop it, even if they have to hire bouncers. Otherwise people will stay away.

I would start with a call to the police, despite what people think, screaming in someone's face while they are eating is assault, it's not protesting. I'd also get up and find the restaurant manager and ask them what they'd like me to do or see if I can eat inside instead of outside. I would get up and leave if given no other choice or things were escalating quickly, but I would try to pay at least the server's tip if possible, it's not their fault all these idiots are out doing this.

I'd get up and walk out. It is conceivable that while doing that, whatever drink/food was on the table might end up in their lap or on them.

I also carry pepper spray which might come in handy if I was blocked from retreating. I carry different versions depending on the situation, up to and including a canister of bear spray which is located permanently in the outside mesh pocket of my backpack w/ the nozzle just sticking out so I can reach it while I have it slung on my shoulder. Black backpack, black canister, can't really see it unless you look real hard. When I'm in my car the backpack is on the floor behind the passenger seat where I can reach and grab the canister quickly if needed. If I'm going somewhere "out" where I'm not bringing the backpack then I'll have a larger personal can of pepper spray on me, if I'm just doing my regular routine I'll have a smaller one in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom