Yale students sign petition to repeal First Amendment...

The video was cut and edited for every person he showed signing and to all their responses. I'm highly skeptical. I'm not skeptical that people would indeed sign to end the 1A, but skeptical that it was presented to them as it was presented to us in the video. Why edited it so heavily? How many of their comments were taken out of context, or were actually responses to completely different things?

starting to think that sending Charlie to college....may not be the best investment after all. when I was a kid, I was the first in my family to attend, it was a big deal because neither of my parents went, my aunt went way later in life....

and to the credit of Saint Anselm College, I received an excellent education, but then the climate from 1995-1999 wasn't well, stupid.

starting to think that sending Charlie to college....may not be the best investment after all. when I was a kid, I was the first in my family to attend, it was a big deal because neither of my parents went, my aunt went way later in life....

and to the credit of Saint Anselm College, I received an excellent education, but then the climate from 1995-1999 wasn't well, stupid.

There's always .mil, or a military college like Norwich University or VMI, etc. I kind of wish I went to VMI when I was out of high school now that I know about it.

It won't do any good....look at what we have sitting on the US Supreme Court bench now and their writings were out there for everyone to see. It didn't make a damned bit of difference. We are hosed.

Look at the morons running for president...read some of their papers? Some of Bernie's writings in the 70s about women would curl your hair. He's a total whack job yet all these hippy armpit hair women are getting all lathered up over him...

Hey if he's getting them to shower it's and step in the right direction

Grant them their petition, then shut them down, completely. No protests, no petitions, no letters to the editor, nothing. See how they like getting exactly what they want.

Last edited:
I, for one, fully support creating safe spaces...

...at gun ranges. Because I've been muzzle-swept far too many times by obliviots.

Balance, schmalance

... Of course for me to support the 1st amendment, I can't object to these subhumans right to speak drivel.
Tough balancing act, isn't it?

Peesa cake. Bounce this notion off of them:

You may not agree with what I have to say,
but I'll defend to your death my right to say it.

You can't make this sh*t up...

There seems to be a trend over the last 6 months to a year of stuff like this. It's funny - in a way , but not really.

Microagressions. Black Lives Matter. White privilege. Get rid of the 1st amendment. You don't have a right to say whatever you want. Etc.

All part of the same thing.

There seems to be a full on push for outright tyranny going on.

It's not an encouraging trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he got 50 in 60 minutes.

If he got 50 in 60 minutes then that is probably pretty much every person he talked to.

Do the math.

- - - Updated - - -

We should also end women's suffrage.

LOL

That's one I might actually sign.

[smile]

- - - Updated - - -

Money well spent Mom and Dad.
Some of the most expensive idiots in America.

These people are going to go on to run the country. Like I said: This is NOT a good trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=2]Yale students sign petition to repeal First Amendment...[/h]
Well then, they should have their vocal cords removed or their lips sewn shut so they can't speak out, and their fingers removed so they can't type. Let them grunt and groan and wave their fingerless hands for the rest of their lives when they disagree with something.

- - - Updated - - -

There seems to be a trend over the last 6 months to a year of stuff like this. It's funny - in a way , but not really.

Microagressions. Black Lives Matter. White privilege. Get rid of the 1st amendment. You don't have a right to say whatever you want. Etc.

All part of the same thing.

There seems to be a full on push for outright tyranny going on.

It's not an encouraging trend.

Sure it is, its self identification of the enemy....they are putting targets on their own backs and don't even know it.

Back
Top Bottom