• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yard Sale Sunday 10/2 9am-1pm

bdb

NES Member
We are having a yard sale Sunday 10/2 9am to 1pm and I am digging through hunting supplies, gun parts, holsters etc to add to the regular items.

Location is Rich Road in west Woburn. It's a small street, easy to find on google maps and we'll have signs out on the main street (Russell) to direct people to the right house. Basically the corner of Rich Rd and Dix Rd general area.

I'll have a bunch of random things. Here are some of the things I remember throwing in the yard sale boxes over the last few weeks.
Various holsters.
Glock 17 OEM brand new barrel and Glock 19 used barrel. I replaced both guns with new barrels, Wolf maybe, I don't remember.
Various Glock OEM parts like trigger bars and other items I have upgraded.
A few pounds of powder, Winchester 231 and Tight Group
2000 Large pistol primers CCI #300
Various random boxes of 30-06 hunting ammo, maybe some .308
Rifle Slings
Bandlands hunting backpack, large size 2800cu I think. Looks like new. Also, another camo backpack, both are not day packs, larger like weekend backpacking trip packs.
Need some steel waterfowl ammo? just speak up, I have a bunch I don't use anymore as I don't get out duck hunting anymore. various brands and shot sizes
Chest waders
Some hunting clothes
4 brand new 50cal metal ammo cans
4 of the smaller plastic ammo cans
1000 .45 Berry Hardcast bullets
Knives
Mathews Drenalin 60# 28.5" RH draw bow. Also have a 29" draw extra cam. Great shape but I bought a new bow a couple of years ago.
Who knows what else I'll find between now and then

Prices on any ammo or primers won't be "yard sale prices", I am not going to sell 1000 primers for $20 as an example. It's just easier than listing a bunch of stuff individually and making all the meet ups.

Back
Top Bottom