Yeah... well, i'd shoot you too.

And let's focus on the elephant in the room: she did this attack in the name of allah. We have to call out Islam for what it is. She put her devotion to the "religion of peace" over her own two little children.
I urge everyone to look at excerpts from the quran. If you want to be a good muslim, you will follow the quran by the book. Either you submit to allah, or you're considered an infidel and eliminating non-believers will send you to paradise.

The cop did tazer her. The tazer didn't work.
News to me.

... your finding fault with police, after she refused commands to drop her knife, then chose to assault police with a deadly weapon.
We've already established that I don't like it when people get all stabby.

It's not like I expect cops to wade in with a nightstick against a blade.
Even without knowing that the taser failed (a contingency I conceded),
I didn't try to fault them for going to guns as Plan B without trying pepper spray.

You working for BLM!
maxresdefault.jpg

If my ideas are intriguing to you,
subscribe to my magazine.

And let's focus on the elephant in the room: she did this attack in the name of allah. We have to call out Islam for what it is. She put her devotion to the "religion of peace" over her own two little children.
I urge everyone to look at excerpts from the quran. If you want to be a good muslim, you will follow the quran by the book. Either you submit to allah, or you're considered an infidel and eliminating non-believers will send you to paradise.
Sure, sure.

Has any evidence developed that
she had the slightest contact with any Headloppers,
or was it just the disordered ravings of a lunatic?
(Remember, I haven't listened to the press conference).
Thanks in advance.

Why can’t cops use a Planet of the Apes giant net gun? I often think in knife and sword situations, a giant net would do the trick? Any feedback on this? I just keep seeing the taser fail, and I think a giant net would help more...tangle them up, etc.

News to me.

I didn't try to fault them for going to guns as Plan B without trying pepper spray.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sure, sure.

Thanks in advance.
Lol. I've not heard your approach before. So when instucted to drop my weapon and I instead attack like a crazy person, with my deadly weapon, When they tazer me and it doesn't work, so now I'm closer to the officer than bedore, I shouldn't expect to be shot? I should expect to pepper sprayed? Doesn't sound very good for the officers health records.

When someone says they're going to harm me, I take them at their word.

When someone lunges at me or chases me with a weapon, I assume they are going to use it on me.

This is called reasonableness; a reasonable person believes a crazy, out of control, or angry armed person when they threaten and/or move to attack said reasonable person.

A reasonable person will move to defend another reasonable person who is clearly in imminent danger of being harmed.

Here in the US of A it's not UNREASONABLE - be you a cop or a normal person - to defend against deadly force with deadly force.

Imagine coming home to your husband or wife, son or daughter every night, to the giant f***ing scar in their stomach, or worse yet coming home to the chair where they used to sit, because they tried to use gentle words, a rorshach test, a feelings journal, and a can of mace - you know, to be extra polite and understanding - on the murderous lunatic who was waving a knife around some kids neck, before moving to disembowel them. I've seen people eat pepper spray on chicken wings and walk through two blast from a taser like it's a stiff breeze. That can waste just enough time for the attacker to get withing the Tueller distance and really ensure the good guy being stabbed.

It's been said here more and more... there used to be facilities for crazy, dangerous people. We all know who closed them. In the mean time, someone else's mental malfunction is NOT an excuse to endanger the lives of innocent people - mine, yours, a childs, or a cop. The left loves big government so much, go ahead, open up the state mental facilities and rubber rooms again - but it seems the only time they're NOT ok with government intervention is when it's the innocent being protected from the very real dangers of the mentally malfunctioning or chronically criminal.

It sure seems that using less-lethal early and often beats using lethal force late-but-necessary in crazies with a knife situations.
I know right, Wonder why you don't see more videos of cops using those 12 gauge bean bag rounds instead of a taser. Those seem like they'd be more effective to me, dump eight shots of those things onto somebody and it doesn't matter if you made perfect contact on the first shot or not.

News to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sure, sure.

Thanks in advance.
I just don't see anything wrong in the officers actions.
The last thing they wanted to do was shoot her which was apparent from the get go.
Less lethal was attempted and failed.
Sucks bad for those kids.
I don't expect cops or anyone else to let themselves get killed by some raging lunatic to avoid butthurt SJW judgement.
A knife attack is no joke and I have the scars to prove it.
Pull a knife on me and expect to be put on the 230 grain weight gain program right quick.

Last edited:
I say bring bag the 12 gauge bean bag round, it'd be a hell of a lot more entertaining watching a shitbag rolling around in pain after taking one to the torso. That and the fuzz would take a lot less shit wrt media than they are now and save the taxpayers a shitload in lawsuit payouts(and rebuilding cities/towns), it's a two'fer. Well, a three'fer if you include the shitbag on the ground trying to suck in air after the wind is knocked out of them.

I know right, Wonder why you don't see more videos of cops using those 12 gauge bean bag rounds instead of a taser. Those seem like they'd be more effective to me, dump eight shots of those things onto somebody and it doesn't matter if you made perfect contact on the first shot or not.
A taser on a duty belt is more realistic then having a 12 gauge with slugs around your shoulder, not to mention if said cop gets into a firefight he would need real slugs not less lethal. Dont get me wrong I understand where your coming from but a cop recently mistook a Glock for a taser, there can’t be too many options at their disposal for obvious reasons.

People calling 911 really need to talk less... this is probably why police response times are crap sometimes.
Yeah. I've called 911 on a weird situation once. Even I cut myself off and said 'I'm babbling a bit trying to get what I want out'. Pretty sure I was watching either a robbery or a domestic unfold before I vacated the area and called 911. I pretty much never left my home without my weapon again.
It sure seems that using less-lethal early and often beats using lethal force late-but-necessary in crazies with a knife situations.
I'm a strong advocate of using force early and just end a situation as quickly as possible. Early force generally means less force. I'd say that taser needed to be used earlier (but that's Monday quarterbacking), but JFC, listen to those 'advocates' when the deputies did all they did to try and de-escalate that situation. I've dealt with crazy, it's not fun and anyone who thinks whatever JKJUJITUKANDOMAGA will help them with crazy, I've got news for you. Full on crazy is tough to deal with.

A taser on a duty belt is more realistic then having a 12 gauge with slugs around your shoulder, not to mention if said cop gets into a firefight he would need real slugs not less lethal. Dont get me wrong I understand where your coming from but a cop recently mistook a Glock for a taser, there can’t be too many options at their disposal for obvious reasons.
Look up Brian Terry, that's what happens when you bring a bean bag to a gun fight.
edit: Not directed at you, just in general.

Lol. I've not heard your approach before. So when instucted to drop my weapon and I instead attack like a crazy person, with my deadly weapon, When they tazer me and it doesn't work, so now I'm closer to the officer than bedore, I shouldn't expect to be shot? I should expect to pepper sprayed? Doesn't sound very good for the officers health records.
Some day you should actually try reading the post you're emoting to.

I said that once (you say) the Taser failed,
the situation was already way too far gone
to try pepper spray before busting a cap.

I also said that telling a raving lunatic to drop a knife
is only good for running the clock out
while your partner's trying to draw a bead with a Taser.

The lunatic's not gonna comply - they're a lunatic.

A reasonable person will move to defend another reasonable person who is clearly in imminent danger of being harmed.

Here in the US of A it's not UNREASONABLE - be you a cop or a normal person - to defend against deadly force with deadly force.
You write that like "Metro West" was in the US of A.

Some day you should actually try reading the post you're emoting to.

I said that once (you say) the Taser failed,
the situation was already way too far gone
to try pepper spray before busting a cap.

I also said that telling a raving lunatic to drop a knife
is only good for running the clock out
while your partner's trying to draw a bead with a Taser.

The lunatic's not gonna comply - they're a lunatic.

You write that like "Metro West" was in the US of A.
When the tazer fails and the armed maniac is still coming at the officer, with a knife, pepper spray is not what a officer defends his, or another officers life with. The handgun is the only thing that the officer has, that comes close to equal and opposite defense. That being the case, the officer that did the shooting, will have no charges filed against him and rightfully so. It would be a very cold day in hell, before I would try to defend myself with pepper spray, during a knife attack.

Back
Top Bottom