• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yee haw.

Bought it on Wednesday. Until I can come take some better pics, you'll have to settle for this one. :p Kahr MK9, 9mm, one 6 round magazine and one 7 with finger extension. It came with the Kahr Arms box and manual, too, but I needed a box I could lock.

mk902.jpg

Note the crappy $12 Uncle Mike's IWB holster. That's right... ;-)

Last edited:
Nice gun!
I have the K40 and LOVE it! As for the holster... I had one of those Uncle Mikes holsters for my P99. It made me hate to carry! I found that the gun would start to slide out of the holster, so I was constantly pressing on the gun to get it back in... Also, if I pressed on the grip, it would start to rack the slide for me.
Good luck with her, and let us all know how she does on the range!

Adam

Adam_MA said:
Nice gun!
I have the K40 and LOVE it! As for the holster... I had one of those Uncle Mikes holsters for my P99. It made me hate to carry! I found that the gun would start to slide out of the holster, so I was constantly pressing on the gun to get it back in... Also, if I pressed on the grip, it would start to rack the slide for me.
Good luck with her, and let us all know how she does on the range!

Adam

Interestingly enough, I got a ride with a friend to the range to do the sale, and her dad showed up with his MK40 to do some shooting. He told me he loved it and that I'd probably enjoy the 9. He also had a comment similar to yours about the holster. :p I only picked it up to have something to use until I can afford a better one, which hopefully won't be long...