Yesterday's pics from the range...

Lxpony

NES Member
My buddy and I went shooting at my local club yesterday and played with his mother's expensive digital camera... Here are some of the better pics...

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Cool double in-flight brass shot!

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Last edited:
must be the depth of field in the photos because my hands are medium to small IMHO....

My buddy had his Ruger and Glock 22 there but he emailed me these photos today at work, I will get him to upload his hopefully tomorrow..

Great pics! Wish it had been brighter out at Shirley on the 4th so I could have gotten some similar pics using a higher speed film setting.

The camera had a "sports" setting that you hold down the button and it takes continuous shots until you let up on it (kinda like a machine gun camera [wink] )

Had it been a brighter day the shutter speed would have been faster and there would have been less blurry shots- but still good

Pfft! Now if you can shoot it with your left hand and catch the spent shell casing in your right and get a picture of that...

Just kiddin' [laugh] nice pics.

I had it at chest level simply for the sake of photo quality/angle/framing. I wasnt trying to actually hit the target.

Nice. How do you like the Nikon D50?

It was great this one time. It is my buddy's mothers camera. I guess she never uses it so it will be at the range with us every time going forward.... Look for it at the car shoot in Athol!

My buddy and I went shooting at my local club yesterday and played with his mother's expensive digital camera... Here are some of the better pics...

DSC_0040.jpg

Wow, either you are shooting at the ground or that's one hell of a flinch.

Another example of why weaver stance doesn't work.

Don't try to control recoil, let the gun do its thing and it will return to the same point of aim faster than you can force it.

Hey playa here are the other pics with the ruger and the glock.
you should see about getting that bump video upDSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

Last edited:
The camera had a "sports" setting that you hold down the button and it takes continuous shots until you let up on it (kinda like a machine gun camera [wink] )

Had it been a brighter day the shutter speed would have been faster and there would have been less blurry shots- but still good

Yeah, mine does rapid fire too... but it's only as rapid as the speed of your film setting. I can never seem to get conditions right to use a high speed setting.

Those last few shots are great! I love this stuff... really makes me want to go to the range and experiment.

Back
Top Bottom