• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You don't see this every day...

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Hey everyone,

The latest wave of goodies has arrived and I figured I'd share with you all!

First:

1. WASR-10:

Bone stock (although I do have a scope mount for it) and a great shooter. I know everyone and his brother has one of these or something just like it, but in light of recent communist events I figured I'd jump on the AK bandwagon. Good straight shooter, and purchased from Carl at FS for a great price with all the trimmings!

WASR101.jpg

2. Kahr K40:

Seven shots of.40 S&W compact goodness in a splendid little satin-coated package. Just like Mom used to make... [smile] Traded my PPK and a few clams for this Bad Larry and I'm quite pleased. Hits hard, looks great and is still small enough to carry under a t-shirt without printing. I think more of these fine irons are in my future... [grin]

KahrK402.jpg

KahrK401.jpg

3. P7M10 in .40 S&W:

If you know about this gun, then you know how almost impossible it is to acquire anywhere, let alone in Mass. Unlike the more common (but still very cool) 9mm HK P7 guns (P7M8, P7M13 and PSP) this P7 is chambered in .40 S&W, and was extremely rare during it's short production run. Only 1000 of the blued guns were ever produced, and from what I've been able to deduce through a ton of research only a handful ever made their way into Mass. The gun has exactly 62 (that's right, 62) rounds down the pipe, all of which by me, and is replete with the crappy cardboard box it came in and manual, factory tools, mag and warranty card. The pearl of my collection, and something I will never part with... [wink]

P7M10closedright.jpg

P7M10openright-1.jpg

P7M10boxandgun.jpg

P1000829.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
You can make that stock look great with some wipe on stain and spray poly. I used the method another NESr here did and used Minwax Red Sedona stain followed up with several coats of Minwax spray poly on my SAR1 and it looks great.
The upper handguard of yours looks lighter so if you stain it you'd have to rub in the stain a few times for deeper penetration and darker color to get it uniform looking with the darker lower guard and buttstock.

Hehehe, you got a P7M10!! The "boat anchor." Check out the "P7 Cult" forum (find it on google) for all your P7 needs. They always have all the info on magazines, parts, and upgrades for all P7s. I think the forum is found on Park Cities Tactical or something. Look for the P7 Cult specifically.

Back
Top Bottom