• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You Don't Speak for Me Cindy. Tour

A woman from SanFran, CA started a tour to head for Crawford, TX. It's called the "You don't speak for me, Cindy." Tour and it's gathering a ton of momemtum. I heard her and Ted Nugent's wife on the Sean Hannity show yesterday afternoon. The main reason for the tour is to show our troops major league support, and, from last count that she had, it sounds like they're going to vastly outnumber the anti's in Crawford, and they might even outnumber the citizens of Crawford. I was driving so I couldn't write down the web site, but IIRC, it's www.moveamericaforward.org

Ted Nugent's wife is also helping things along and, IIRC, they have a web site which has info on it on what you can do to help support the troups - it's under www.tednugent.com. it's <something>Angels. I haven't checked it as yet...maybe I should and come back and correct this post. :D

Okay - just checked - it's Freedom's Angels and it's on the right side top of the nugent site.

Ah. Thank you.

RE. Mrs. Sheehan. She is an amateur actress on a temporary stage. After the last act, the audience will leave. She is best ignored.
JT

Cindy in ME

I'm still working on getting details, but it's looking like Cindy Sheehan is coming to Maine next weekend to stick her two cents in at Brunswick Naval Air Station during a Blue Angels air show.

I got the information here:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1473339/posts

As I know more details, I'll try to keep you posted. If you are interested in coming out to show that we still support our troops here in Maine and New Englan, PM me so that I can make sure you get the specifics as I know them.

Thanks!

I can't imagine losing a child,but one thing I do know is no matter what I would not be acting like her.
There is a soldier in Alan's unit,that called the family support group leader to know where she could get in contact with the ones that protest. Apparently he know his mother is like this and doesn't have a problem with it.
Our leader did tell her if she changed her mind about coming to the meeting she should keep that bit of info to herself.
She might not make out alive if she annouced that.

I can understand the grieving process is hard, and most people need someone to blame, but the fact that the media is blowing this out of proportion is what is so annoying to me.

Everyone has a right to how they think and feel, and thanks to freedom of speech that soldiers have fought for, they can voice these oppinions. But we also have the right to speak against them and let them know that they are the minority and that they can't assume how the rest of us feel. That's what gets my blood pressure up. Especially when I found out that she's using names of soldiers who died fighting for this country without the permission of their families.

Sorry, I don't usually rant. It's just frustrating to be in the middle of all of it in a way. Especially this week since I'm stuck at home with a knee injury and having a hard time coping with it by myself. Knowing that people like her don't appreciate the fact that my husband chose to go back over because he believed in what we are doing.

Ok, I'm going to bed before I get myself into trouble. [wink]

In Alan's unit there were quite a few that were going back for a second time to. One of their medics had only been home 2 months before he is going back with our guys.
I also agree she should not be using names of soldiers with out families permission.

Back
Top Bottom