• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." trying to post a Classified ad

Can anyone help me figure out why my account has this restriction? I would like to post an ad listing some ammo that I want to sell.

I probably need to donate to the cause or something similar to elevate my account sufficiently however I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Thank you!

Go Green.....And if your just jumping on to sell overpriced ammo please go elsewhere.
Thanks for the Green tip - that was it. Not overpricing - I just don't have the platform any longer after I sold the firearm here a few years ago. I will post the ad once the payment has been processed by the site.

Thanks for the Green tip - that was it. Not overpricing - I just don't have the platform any longer after I sold the firearm here a few years ago. I will post the ad once the payment has been processed by the site.

Your membership is fixed now - there was a bit of an issue on the backend that made it not get picked up by the automated process. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom