Your New Knife!

New ones for me today.
Gave my M&P blade away to one of the mechanocs I know.
He did some work on my car because I was lazy.

Got a new daily and a knife ive wanted for a year.

Kershaw drivetrain edc
Crkt clever girl fixed blade.

IMG_20220705_170508.jpg

I looked all over this guys site and watched a bunch of YouTube vid reviews on it, I really like the entire package they’re offering and the sweet ass pocket sheath set up, but at the very high price point (IMO) and having such a short handle (3 finger) I just can’t do it. I love it. Just can’t. lol I’ve been shaking like those triggered gifs all weekend forcing myself to not buy it. lmao

FDC3C124-3618-422E-ADC1-4A5AECF166EF.jpeg

I looked all over this guys site and watched a bunch of YouTube vid reviews on it, I really like the entire package they’re offering and the sweet ass pocket sheath set up, but at the very high price point (IMO) and having such a short handle (3 finger) I just can’t do it. I love it. Just can’t. lol I’ve been shaking like those triggered gifs all weekend forcing myself to not buy it. lmao

View attachment 634266
Relatable.

WAY too expensive. That's Randall money for what's essentially a pocketknife. It's a nice package, though.

View attachment 634266

I was checking that thing out after you(?) posted it and came to the same conclusion. I want it, but not at the price they're asking. I'll get more mileage out of a folder anyway.

I can't tell you how many times I had my finger hovering over the "buy it" button on one of those Curtiss knives, only to have my other hand slap it away.

Relatable.

WAY too expensive. That's Randall money for what's essentially a pocketknife. It's a nice package, though.
Ya exactly. And then I also saw their larger copy of it that has a 1” longer handle and a 1” longer blade called The Minuteman, looks perfect. Except that extra inch is another $100.00. lol fml That ever elusive extra inch…[laugh][smile]

I saw this comment by a poster while rabbit holing YouTube reviews on another knife…ruthless. lol

3430680C-E0D9-471A-9CF7-9B24A3A8E5A5.jpeg

Last edited:
I was checking that thing out after you(?) posted it and came to the same conclusion. I want it, but not at the price they're asking. I'll get more mileage out of a folder anyway.

I can't tell you how many times I had my finger hovering over the "buy it" button on one of those Curtiss knives, only to have my other hand slap it away.
Too funny. For the last 2 days any time I’ve started thinking over the specs for that one trying to talk myself out of it I just start shaking like I’m being electrocuted while walking around my house. lmao

Me: “Whoaaa!! Now that touches me in all the right spots!!”
814C2C86-A29F-4B46-B070-D2ED021ACE50.gif

Also me: “Wait what??! How much?!”
6FE80A92-2EC2-4602-8135-8A2C49430A12.gif
Resulting seizure in 3…2…1…
54A5EF22-ADB4-4025-87CB-DD926D3B83AC.gif

Last edited:
Too funny. For the last 2 days any time I’ve started thinking over the specs for that one trying to talk myself out of it I just start shaking like I’m being electrocuted while walking around my house. lmao

Me: “Whoaaa!! Now that touches me in all the right spots!!”
View attachment 634279

Also me: “Wait what??! How much?!”
View attachment 634280
Sadly, also me:
View attachment 634281

Once the price gets up above 200-300 I have a hard time justifying a knife that doesn't have investment potential, for lack of a better phrase. For a user, at $500+ it better be The One.

Just came today. The old glory cerekote sold me on this bad boy. I like a leather sheath also. This thing is a tank and fits well in large hands

7C44E124-6C7F-457E-B65A-1202EDD0D6DD.jpegBC35820B-729B-4C5B-B29C-2DA2C21A6FFF.jpeg

I got it cheaper than this as they were doing a 20% off sale

Just came today. The old glory cerekote sold me on this bad boy. I like a leather sheath also. This thing is a tank and fits well in large hands

View attachment 634371View attachment 634372

I got it cheaper than this as they were doing a 20% off sale
That’s like the vampire stake of communism.

Not mine, but my daughter turns 14 this month and I figured she should retire her 11 year old pocketknife (the pink one) for an entry level OTF. This is an Atomic from Grindworx. On sale for $20 and fires and retracts pretty solidly. She’s not tough on her knives, so this may actually last a while.
*ahem*

You forgot something.

[pics]

Back
Top Bottom