• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your tax dollars at work!

Just a few of the toys I've purchased since I moved down south!
DSCN0116.jpg

Lever action shotgun (think Terminator 2 with Ahhhnold on the motor cycle)
DSCN0043.jpg

Shotgun with collapsible stock and OO buck at the ready (ya...I dare ya to break in!)
DSCN0044.jpg

Should have my suppressor for this in 3 months ( as well as being registered as a short barrelled rifle so I can slap a collapsible stock on it!)
DSCN0031.jpg

Fifty AE DE next to my carry S&W Snubby (though I do have a holster for the DE...too hot right now to wear a jacket that can conceal it!)
DSCN0040.jpg

Mmmmm...50 AE 24 K Gold Desert Eagle =P

heh...ya know..I'm not quite sure why I got the gold DE either, but I've never shot it (haven't even dry fired it) and I never will...my goal is to buy a Polished Chrome DE and set them up together in a glass case!

Yup...full autos are legal down here, but I can't afford em' on my meager salary =(. But, it's a blast (no pun intended) to shoot, and when I get my suppressor I can defend my home without even waking the neighbors >=)

heh...ya know..I'm not quite sure why I got the gold DE either, but I've never shot it (haven't even dry fired it) and I never will...my goal is to buy a Polished Chrome DE and set them up together in a glass case!

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "Why not??"

Desert Eagles are hands down one of the most attractive handguns on the market IMHO. The Gold and Polished Chrome are a bit much IMHO, but they are pretty!

In a few years we'll be heading below the Mason Dixon too, and I can't WAIT!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom