• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Youtube has begun deleting gun channels

Hank Strange's channel has been deleted by Youtube. Tim at Military Arms has suspended his own channel after receiving another strike and could still get deleted.

View: https://www.facebook.com/HankStrange/videos/2061736880707753/

View: https://www.facebook.com/militaryarms/videos/1848426148502509/

So far other channels remain up. But the left will not stop until our free speech rights are gone.

Now I know what you are gonna say: "But youtube is a private company."

You are absolutely correct. At the same time, these channels have abided by youtube's policies and yet they are still being shut down.

I've been trying to get MAC to start posting his content on LBRY - Content Freedom which is a blockchain based content delivery network that cannot be censored by mentioning it in FB comments with no success. And before you roll your eyes because it is a "cryptocurrency" it is very much real. I have personally mined the coins and have used said coins to watch content on the app. I also know several employees as the company that developed the protocol and app are based in Manchester.

So if you know Tim, Hank Strange, or any other firearms video content creator, please let them know that there is a CDN that cannot censor them and they can get paid for their content as well.

And no I do not get paid to shill for LBRY. I believe in it and other crypto as the future (think Internet 3.0).

Wow, I just don't know what to say about all of the attacks on our Constitution. Like guns or not, it's still free speech.

What's so crazy about the current leftist progressive activity in our country is that the media outlets, content hosts, and various other businesses are VOLUNTARILY stepping in line with the leftists. Toss in what has been happening in education for the last 2-3 decades, and the scale of this groupthink is frightening.

Shutting down these channels and removal of related content is the modern day version of this:

0,,16792630_303,00.jpg

For transfer of knowledge, books just don't hold the same place in our society as they once did now that we are fully engaged in the digital age. Digital is convenient, but extremely vulnerable. When the MAC and other channels are 'burned', the leftists can anonymously burn them without flames nor smoke.

YouTube is owned by Google. Google has been anti-gun for a very long time and in fact sends millions of dollars to anti-gun groups on a yearly basis. The simple fact is anti-gun groups spend between 17 and 20 times more than the NRA can. There is an active movement by the anti-gunners to come together and become one single force. Those on the pro gun side who can't grasp this are the ones who believe supporting a smaller group is somehow going to carry more weight than the NRA.

Most of the groups like Brady, Bloomberg etc have directors who earn far more than Wayne LaPierre earns, and he should earn what he earns. But, by all means, lets continue to take our stupid pills and whine that because the NRA whines that they are being outspent 17/20 to 1 and has the audacity to effin bother us in our little worlds for more needed funds and cry like pissants that Wayne makes too much money....

There is dtube for an alternative. Although I gotta mention it is more difficult than it should be to figure out how to create an account on it.... Have to make a steemit account first and then find a poorly documented posting key to use as a password. And wait a day. Even after all that, a few months after my account won't let me log in. Weird.

NICE!! Looks like the good channels (from yubatuba) are there too (from what I've seen so far). Need to make sure it's free to join (to view good content), before I do so.

Just joined up (free [rockon])... Going to bookmark it and use that for 2A related content... If youbatube is going to get rid of all that content, at least WE have an alternative. [cheers]

Last edited:
Wow, I just don't know what to say about all of the attacks on our Constitution. Like guns or not, it's still free speech.

The Constitution guarantees the gov won't limit your speech. It doesn't force companies to deal with stuff they don't approve of. Not sure how this falls under free speech.

"Oh no the free service I signed up for that's hosted by a private company won't let me post absolutely anything I want."

The Constitution guarantees the gov won't limit your speech. It doesn't force companies to deal with stuff they don't approve of. Not sure how this falls under free speech.

"Oh no the free service I signed up for that's hosted by a private company won't let me post absolutely anything I want."

"Oh no, the free service I signed up for that's hosted by a private company has no problem with what I post, but the hordes of leftist trolls are able to report me which results in my content being banned".

Seems like a hit on free speech to me. Perhaps more of a philosophical issue than a Constitutional issue...

youtube is owned by google which started thanks to NSA grant and huge amount of taxpayer money over many years that they had 0 profit.

we need lower taxes, we need less .gov involvement spending our money on bullshit. It's the same BMTA song, taxpayer money, private profit, zero transparency. f*** that shit.

Both channels you mentioned are on Full30

Yes they are however the left has started to go after hosting providers and they are currently targeting the hosting provider of the NRA to drop them. Who is to say the left cannot be successful in getting full30's hosting shut down? Something like LBRY cannot be shut down by the left, hell even a court order cannot shut down LBRY.

What's so crazy about the current leftist progressive activity in our country is that the media outlets, content hosts, and various other businesses are VOLUNTARILY stepping in line with the leftists. Toss in what has been happening in education for the last 2-3 decades, and the scale of this groupthink is frightening.

Shutting down these channels and removal of related content is the modern day version of this:

0,,16792630_303,00.jpg

For transfer of knowledge, books just don't hold the same place in our society as they once did now that we are fully engaged in the digital age. Digital is convenient, but extremely vulnerable. When the MAC and other channels are 'burned', the leftists can anonymously burn them without flames nor smoke.

See the line I bolded:

It's completely different, in the minds of our opponents....because they know that they're Right, and that what they do is for the Greater Good.

Those that know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves.

Full30 has effectively been abandoned by its owners.
The forum is not moderated and barely active. They don't respond to support tickets.
Their email service for when new vids post expired like 2 months ago and they apparently haven't renewed it.

If they drop the ball, hopefully someone else will pick it up, because there is a demand out there, I think. Esp. if YouTube goes full out.

Yes they are however the left has started to go after hosting providers and they are currently targeting the hosting provider of the NRA to drop them. Who is to say the left cannot be successful in getting full30's hosting shut down? Something like LBRY cannot be shut down by the left, hell even a court order cannot shut down LBRY.

I just installed LBRY and let it sync. I don't know how to search beyond the gamer videos on the front page and it pegs my CPU at 100% even in the background. Not impressed so far.

I just watched MAC's video yesterday. This is sad. Youtube creators are being treated like second class citizens. This is why i will not do any kind of gun type videos on my channel as of right now.

Last edited:

I've been playing with LBRY.... it would be a great solution if it wasn't so slow. I just installed it and queued up something from Adam Kokesh and the thing is there beachballing and it has been for like 30 seconds.... and im on 50M down 12M up comcast connect where I'm sitting at now...

This tinfoiler stuff is great but IMHO the tech is not mature enough to make it usable. Much like email encryption, etc. Gotta be made so dumbasses can use it (and won't be put off by limitations, etc. )

ETA: 3 minutes later it shit itself and couldn't request the stream, still beachballing, lol...

I guess I'm suggesting... "there must be a better way".

What about Vimeo? do they censor gun channels?

-Mike

Both channels you mentioned are on Full30

Thanks, just signed up! YouTube is going after all of the content I like so F them...

I might suggest a sticky for Alternate YouTube sites, is that a possibility?

Last edited:

0,,16792630_303,00.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Lol. Not only deleting, but populating my "Recommended" vids (usually firearms,knives, survival and tactical macrame) with anti-gun hogwash...
Algorithm my sweet ass.

F??K youtube. Why doesn't someone start a new search engine/site that is pro gun? While they are at it someone should start some car rental companies that are also pro gun. This will eat into the likes of Budget, Avis and all the other ilkes. Necessity is the mother of invention. I'll even commit some capital to start one or many of these businesses.

IF the hosting provider that the NRA uses does decide to not renew the contract/agreement, then they could simply bring that inside. I'm sure they already have domain information out there, so it shouldn't take too much work to have the site hosting shift from an external provider to something in a NRA owned facility. Sure, there could be an initial cost to get more servers to do this but then they have more control over said servers. I'm sure there are enough members in the IT field that they could get the talent needed to do this (if they don't already have the people to do it).

IMO, that would be a good move against the anti's... "Oh, you strong-armed our web hosting service to not renew our agreement. Well, we're doing it ourselves now and saving $XXXXXX a year because of that. Thanks!!"

IF the hosting provider that the NRA uses does decide to not renew the contract/agreement, then they could simply bring that inside. I'm sure they already have domain information out there, so it shouldn't take too much work to have the site hosting shift from an external provider to something in a NRA owned facility. Sure, there could be an initial cost to get more servers to do this but then they have more control over said servers. I'm sure there are enough members in the IT field that they could get the talent needed to do this (if they don't already have the people to do it).

IMO, that would be a good move against the anti's... "Oh, you strong-armed our web hosting service to not renew our agreement. Well, we're doing it ourselves now and saving $XXXXXX a year because of that. Thanks!!"
Once they go there, how long until they start offering hosting to [pro-]gun companies as well? Host Full-30, and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom