YoutUbe: Unaware NYPD off duty cop improperly carrying firearm has firearm stolen in broad daylight

Could you imagine being a cop and calling in officer-down while some guy is beating you silly and she shows up as your backup????

Some people just shouldn't be police officers. It's not racist or sexist or heightist or fatist.
It's NYC, probably still top 5 turnover PD in the us.... par for the course.

Theyre are a lot of good people on NYPD but the loser rate in that agency is going to be described as "Statistically significant".

Especially now with all the woke BS going on, who is going to work in that city? lol

I'm thinking if you're going to carry you should probably wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your piece and not so tight that assuming it was long enough you wouldn't print.

I mean seriously, that piece was just hanging out there in the open screaming steal me.

I'm thinking if you're going to carry you should probably wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your piece and not so tight that assuming it was long enough you wouldn't print.

I mean seriously, that piece was just hanging out there in the open screaming steal me.
If she really cared about the people she was there to protect and serve.....that shirt should have been covering a lot more than just the gun!

Could you imagine being a cop and calling in officer-down while some guy is beating you silly and she shows up
The fact is she likely just wouldn't show up. There are many cops that simply don't work at all. They get stationed all over where they won't kill anyone hopefully. I once called a Boston cop into a grand jury after she was called to transport a dv arrest other cops. The defendant left over an ounce of coke in the back seat.

I couldn't understand why she was so nervous to appear since she been a cop for 12 years at the busiest station in the city. I learned that she had never arrested anyone. Ever. I became fascinated with this phenomenon. There's alot of them out there. Last I heard she was made a sergeant. Around a quarter of the cops do 75% of the real police work. A quarter do virtually zero.

Last edited:
It's NYC, probably still top 5 turnover PD in the us.... par for the course.

Theyre are a lot of good people on NYPD but the loser rate in that agency is going to be described as "Statistically significant".

Especially now with all the woke BS going on, who is going to work in that city? lol
friend of mine is NYPD, retiring soon. had enough. he told me the dept has completely changed their training/focus and is setting up alot of new guys for failure/burnout/death. as soon as hes out hes going to move out of the city. he said they may change and start cracking down on crime again but these newer guys aren't equipped to handle the task.

friend of mine is NYPD, retiring soon. had enough. he told me the dept has completely changed their training/focus and is setting up alot of new guys for failure/burnout/death. as soon as hes out hes going to move out of the city. he said they may change and start cracking down on crime again but these newer guys aren't equipped to handle the task.
My niece's husband was NYC police in Brooklyn for 15+ years. Walked into a pizza joint off duty that was getting robbed and ended up getting shot in the arm. He got fed up with all the BS and walked away. Now he's up in Lebanon NH working for a private security company.

The fact is she likely just wouldn't show up. There are many cops that simply don't work at all. They get stationed all over where they won't kill anyone hopefully. I once called a Boston cop into a grand jury after she was called to transport a dv arrest other cops. The defendant left over an ounce of coke in the back seat.

I couldn't understand why she was so nervous to appear since she been a cop for 12 years at the busiest station in the city. I learned that she had never arrested anyone. Ever. I became fascinated with this phenomenon. There's alot of them out there. Last I heard she was made a sergeant. Around a quarter of the cops do 75% of the real police work. A quarter do virtually zero.

Pareto Principal. 80 does 20. 20 does 80.

I still don't get why Hooters isn't forced to hire ugly or fat chicks but NYPD has to hire people clearly unqualified to be a police officer. Seems a cop is a tad more important than some bim in a tight T-shirt serving mediocre wings.

I still don't get why Hooters isn't forced to hire ugly or fat chicks but NYPD has to hire people clearly unqualified to be a police officer. Seems a cop is a tad more important than some bim in a tight T-shirt serving mediocre wings.

Because NYPD doesn't pay nearly enough (at entry level) and the situation that city is in is garbage. If they get good people at this point it's literally by luck.

lol @ home deepco music
I seriously considered embedding an I-Spoiled @drgrant for that very reason.

If she really cared about the people she was there to protect and serve.....that shirt should have been covering a lot more than just the gun!
I looked up "multitude of sins" in the dictionary,
and it had a photo of her wearing a bikini.

... There are many cops that simply don't work at all. They get stationed all over where they won't kill anyone hopefully. I once called a Boston cop into a grand jury ... I couldn't understand why she was so nervous to appear since she been a cop for 12 years at the busiest station in the city. I learned that she had never arrested anyone. Ever. I became fascinated with this phenomenon. There's alot of them out there. Last I heard she was made a sergeant. ...
I. Am. Not. Surprised.

I'm not claiming that any of those BPD zeros are guilty of misconduct.
Not even that they're accused of it.
Rather, this being Boston, I suspect it's the closest approximation
that the Department can make to no-show jobs for nepotism.

Or maybe incompetent hires that can't be fired.
(DEC reportedly had a group in the Stow facility known as "Stowage"([shocked])
for managers that couldn't seem to manage to manage anything important).

But in the PRM, nepotism is the easy explanation.

Zero situational awareness = shouldn't be a cop

I disagree. She had great situational awareness. Her instincts were great. Then she said, "F it, I don't care" and shock of all shock, that guy she thought she was gonna have a problem with? She HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM! Swapped that pocky-book to her left side and BAM, that gun be sticking out there like nobody's business.

Oh, and while you in da Bodega, GET THE F OFFA YO FONE!

The reality is that an old-school cop with his gun hanging out like that would

A) have given the perp a good looking up and down. Not really TO stare them down, but they'll stare them down while sizing them up

B) looked at the perp 3-4 more times while moving forward in the line

C) NOT BEEN ON HIS FREAKING PHONE

D) Been a dude - which means they wouldn't have bothered messing with him. This is the double-edged sword. You're weaker and slower and you want equal rights. Then some guy comes and takes your gun and you're all like, "This ain't fair. I'm weaker and slower." Yeah. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SAYING!

oh, and E) THE OLD SCHOOL COP WOULDN'T HAVE HAD HIS GUN HANGING OUT OVER HIS YOGURT-PANTS. So there's that.

Back
Top Bottom