• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zimmerman... Again...

Him shutting up would be a great thing in general, but that doesn't mean he needs to let random people assault him. Let's not blame the victim in this specific case.

Ya he shouldnt have been punched but in the same note he shouldn't walk around saying "hi im george zimmerman the guy who killed trayvon martin" . What kinda conversation starter is that?

Ya he shouldnt have been punched but in the same note he shouldn't walk around saying "hi im george zimmerman the guy who killed trayvon martin" . What kinda conversation starter is that?

Honestly, he probably gets a lot of free beers out of that line.

Doesn't matter what you think of the guy, he should be able to live his life without being assaulted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of "shoulds" in this world...and then, there's common sense and real life.

You never know what is going to happen when alcohol and idiots are involved. And he was found not guilty so he should be free to do what he wants and live his life without being assaulted. However, when you go into a bar and mouth off about killing a teenager, well....it's anyone's guess as to how people will respond. Sounds like the Eddie guy is screwed because even though Zimmerman started the conversation it seems he didn't start the fight. So if he was hustling beers on his infamous past that is kind of creepy. Not sure there is a law against it but it does seem creepy.

Let's not blame the victim in this specific case.
Well, I'm sure if Zimmerman wasn't dressed so provocatively, he wouldn't have gotten punched. [wink]

Joseph Whitmer said Zimmerman came up to his table and said, "I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?"

I want to find this hard to believe, but a big part of me believes that Zimmerman might have said just this. Zimmerman needs to find someone to ghost write a book for him about his experience, get 500K or so from a publisher for it and then disappear into the back woods of Montana, Utah or Wyoming. I think he really likes all the attention and notoriety he is getting at this point. It's only a matter of time before someone kills him.

I want to find this hard to believe, but a big part of me believes that Zimmerman might have said just this. Zimmerman needs to find someone to ghost write a book for him about his experience, get 500K or so from a publisher for it and then disappear into the back woods of Montana, Utah or Wyoming. I think he really likes all the attention and notoriety he is getting at this point. It's only a matter of time before someone kills him.

Jesus ****ing christ if that's what he actually said I just lost all sympathy.

Zimmerman's always been an ass and an attention whore. The whole Martin thing could have been avoided if he hadn't intentionally escalated the situation at every turn.

Talks smack. Gets ass kicked. Calls the po-po.

[banghead]

This.

There's what's legal and then there's common street sense. No problem, you can run your mouth, but don't go crying to the nice police officer pointing the finger when someone slaps the sh*t out of you. Be a man, understand the topic is a sensitive issue, put up your fists, or stfu.

Zimmerman is a p*ssy with a grin that deserves to be slapped off his face. He's not guilty, we get it, but anyone who is proud to have killed someone has a screw loose in the head. That night would be considered the worst night of our lives if most of us were involved. This turd talks about it like its the best day of his.

Its legal for someone to stroll through Compton yelling white supremacy crap. When something bad happens to them, I will have zero sympathy. They deserve it.

Speech has consequences. If you shoot your mouth off and piss someone off because you’re an a**h***, you’re gonna get punched.

Back
Top Bottom