• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Zombie max

As far as I can tell, it is the same as their Critical Defense ammo which is very good ammo according to the ballistic tests I have seen online. Only difference is the green plastic in the tip instead of the usually red (or orange?)

SSHHH!!!!! you'll drive the price up dumbass!!

I hear that you don't even need to shoot them in the head to kill them. Zombie max is great for when you have a heavy flow of zombies and you need that extra something special to "mop them up". For those days when you have a low flow of zombies, they make the zombie light-days ammo in a convenient 9mm bullet size with a trailer. And I hear the ammo is flushable and environmentally safe.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, it is the same as their Critical Defense ammo which is very good ammo according to the ballistic tests I have seen online. Only difference is the green plastic in the tip instead of the usually red (or orange?)

This! It just adds a bit a humor to a rather serious topic of penetration and controlled expansion. I would buy it.

SSHHH!!!!! you'll drive the price up dumbass!!

I hear that you don't even need to shoot them in the head to kill them. Zombie max is great for when you have a heavy flow of zombies and you need that extra something special to "mop them up". For those days when you have a low flow of zombies, they make the zombie light-days ammo in a convenient 9mm bullet size with a trailer. And I hear the ammo is flushable and environmentally safe.

is there an echo in here? ;)

I read that somewhere.... Not sure where......

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Last edited:
call me crazy but a nice locked box with like a plexiglass front containing an ar a few boxes of this and a sign saying break glass in case of zombies would be more bad a$$ than any wall art ive ever seen!

call me crazy but a nice locked box with like a plexiglass front containing an ar a few boxes of this and a sign saying break glass in case of zombies would be more bad a$$ than any wall art ive ever seen!

I like it. I think you'd need to paint the box green too (as opposed to the standard emergency red), just to match the green tip.

2011-11-30_12-07-06_921.jpg

2011-11-30_12-07-36_431.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Havent even seen a box but can someone tell me a but about it? Is it just a marketing gimick?

Judging by what I paid, it's twice as good as non-zombie rounds.

Anywhere local to get this stuff? I figure I want to grab a couple boxes.

Got mine at Cabela's in East Hartford, CT. Upstairs, in the zombie aisle.

I ordered mine from MidSouth shooters Not sure if they ship to Mass. Had to order some to put on the same shelf as the Black Talons. The Talons were getting lonely

If they do ship to Mass dont say it in public...

Judging by what I paid, it's twice as good as non-zombie rounds.

Got mine at Cabela's in East Hartford, CT. Upstairs, in the zombie aisle.
16.99 box of 25 9mm most I paid for 9mm rounds so far.. although I'll never shoot these.. grabbed for the novelty

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I bought a box of the .45 for $26 w/tax. I'll probably get a box of each for shits. IIRC it's just V-Max with green inserts.

Back
Top Bottom