ZQI 9x19

anybody have any information on this ammo? I saw a can of 1200 rounds at Wally World for $497.... 41 cents a round seems steep for ammo that I've never even heard of before straight out of Turkey.... anybody ever use any ZQI ammo

I talked to a friend about that today also, despite the fact it comes in an ammo can I still do not think it is worth it especially when on the shelf below it here was a package of UMC 250 rounds for $67.

I didn't buy either since I still have xmas shopping to do for the kids, damn priorities.

I bought some 7.62x51 today at wally world. Looks good. Everything is brass. Seems to be a well made round. The box says, "This high quality ammunition is made to NATO specifications and lot tested to assure less than one minute of angle at 100 meters." A range trip will test that

All the boxes including the 9mm have the lot tested to less than 1 moa @ 100 meters. I wouldn't put a ton of stock in that.

I'm not, ill do some comparing with similar rounds and see how it holds up. My scope rings won't be in until Jan 2nd so i can't hit the range yet

They Didnt have any 9mm ZQ1 on my trip tonight, but they had 5.56, when i was there a few weeks ago the clerk told me had people call in every day looking for the 5.56 and that they always sell out of it pretty quickly. and it was $457 for 720 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom