“MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers” - at Manchester Firing Line

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
I will be running my “MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers” seminar (how to stay out of legal trouble) AT MANCHESTER FIRING LINE in Manchester, NH. This will be held on Sunday, October 16, 2011 from 8AM to 11AM and includes range time until 12Noon (location is the building at 50 Gay St.). All Registrations have to be done thru MFL by contacting Carey directly at 603-668-9015

“MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers”
How to Stay Legal and Out of Trouble

Sunday, October 16, 2011, 8:00AM

3 Hr Seminar on MA gun laws:

• Rumors vs. Facts
  • Little-Known Problem Areas
  • Storage
  • Transportation
  • Inheritance
  • Shipping
  • Buying
  • Dual Residency
  • Ammo Storage
  • Large Capacity & Assault Weapons Issues
  • Boston Laws
  • Oddball Disqualifiers
  • Self-Defense
  • Forbidden Places
  • Etc.
Cost: $75.00 (includes range time until 12:00 Noon)
Minimum: 10 people, Maximum: 20 people

Signup: MUST contact Carey at Manchester Firing Line, (603) 668-9015. All registrations must be pre-paid.

Last edited:
There are still seats available.

If you call MFL and Carey isn't available, ask for Blake or Greg . . . they know about the seminar and can take your reservations.

Manchester, NH ... really NH[frown]

Yes, NH!

MFL gets a lot of MA folks going up there to shoot, they have a classroom and Jim McLoud is a great guy. I proposed running one seminar up there and if there is sufficient interest, we will do it on a regular basis (every few months . . . it's a long haul for me too). Jim/Carey bundled it with some range time and this is a "trial balloon".

I regularly run the same seminar in Mansfield, MA (see my sig line for a link to more info), multiple times each month.

There is still spaces available for this seminar (and range time).

Call MFL and ask fro Carey. If she's not there, ask for Blake or Greg to reserve your slot.

Date is Sunday, October 16th, from 8AM to 12Noon.

Can we get some more folks to call Carey and sign up?

The class is a "GO", but current registrations are way below what MFL needs to make this work economically and if we don't get some more folks this will likely be the first and last time it is run in NH (for MA folks or those that have to go into MA and want to know what it takes to stay out of trouble with the arcane MA laws).

Class is 8AM on Sunday, October 16, 2011 and includes range time until 12Noon (starting ~11AM). See Top Post for rest of the details.

Back
Top Bottom