Meh. Do you really care if your gun belt, holster and shoes are all the same color?

If you dress so that your belt is showing on a daily basis, I guess belt and shoe should certainly match if you're trying to look professional. The way I dress no one should ever see my belt and holster.

I've had this belt since about 1995 when my old man gave it to me and I've worn it almost every day since. My grandmother gave it to him in the 70's. It's comfy as shit and rigid enough as a carry belt due to all the fancy-ass studs.

Shoes are a beat up pair of Timberland hiking boots. Can you tell I don't dress to impress?
belt.jpg

Dude... Don't ask, don't tell.

Seriously though, since noone is ever going to see the holster since you have to carry concealed, what does it matter?

But tell me, do you like Gladiator movies? [laugh] Just kidding

Dude... Don't ask, don't tell.

Seriously though, since noone is ever going to see the holster since you have to carry concealed, what does it matter?

But tell me, do you like Gladiator movies? [laugh] Just kidding

no actually I dont, but my wife does. this thread was supposed to be mostly funny brother i could see how it might come off a little fruity though... yeah im taking it down.

no actually I dont, but my wife does. this thread was supposed to be mostly funny brother i could see how it might come off a little fruity though... yeah im taking it down.

No, you were in the right. The thread was kinda funny and I was just kinda bustin your stones a little. Rep points inbound for weathering your first NES ribbing.

To be honest, while I don't try to match my holsters to my shoes, I do like a good looking leather holster. I buy them based on function and comfort first, of course, but like a good looking holster too. Not that anyone ever sees the thing.

Ha, I guess I asked for this by posting the thread, guys it was supposed to be a comical thread i wouldn't post on NES for fashion advice.

Ha, I guess I asked for this by posting the thread, guys it was supposed to be a comical thread i wouldn't post on NES for fashion advice.

Ha! Now that would be funny. NES fashion advice. Casual wear = anything in Realtree or Mossy Oak cammo. Summertime = 5.11 Tacticool gear. Formal wear = Mall ninja black.

Actually, now that I think of it, there have been a few " What do you wear to conceal" threads that were helpful to me. In general, if I can wear an un-tucked button down, I am GTG. Today I was sporting a pair of Columbia Sportswear cargo shorts, tan in color, with a black, shortsleave Polo collared button down, (untucked) and a Sig 229 in a Galco Concealed Carry OWB leather holster. Oh, and dark brown Timberland work boots

I went to the dump, Kmart, the bank and my Son and I went to the barber shop. Totally concealed, very comfortable and stylish. [thinking][grin]. Alright, maybe not stylish, but it works for me

but i will say, this guy who keeps making fashion comments.... you sound pretty gay to me bud.

Nah, I don't think he is gay, but he may have seen one up close. One thing I have to say about my black friends, is they totally have me beat when it comes to fashion, and especially shoes. Always the cleanest, most current sneakers, and many different styles.

hey ob1kenobi is this stylish enough for you? or will my vest make me look fat? and yes I know, I'm not supposed to wear Glock after labor day. and no you cannot borrow my flash light.
leathers.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, what are those, like a size 6 shoe? [rofl] What are you like 5'5" and 135lbs? Just kidding..... but when you get a new pair can I have those for my daughter? [laugh]

Wow, a thread making fun of gay, metrosexual, black folks. Not much left. I bet there are a bunch of guys on here dying talk about their how cool their tacti cool cloths match their guns. I'm not judging, I am a middle age white guy, cant dance, puts on what my wife tells me to and is afraid to let my wife know how many guns I have. One thing I don't get is this metro thing. Gay is fine, Walmart fashion I can accept, but skinny jeans, tight shirts with in perfect hair? Just choose a team will you!

Dude, what are those, like a size 6 shoe? [rofl] What are you like 5'5" and 135lbs? Just kidding..... but when you get a new pair can I have those for my daughter? [laugh]

theyre size 11 and im 6'1''... take your eyes off the flashlight for two seconds and use the vest to the left for a size comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you a cop or it at just your p town get up!

Haaha, I'm a cop in northern MA

theyre size 11 and im 6'1''... take you eyes off the flashlight for two seconds and use the vest to the left for a size comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Haaha, I'm a cop in northern MA

Now that was a funny reply!!! I kinda figured you were a cop. Either that or a member of the Village People!!! I think Timber used to be the Construction worker!!

- - - Updated - - -

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shootr25 again." - I owe you a Rep point!

Back
Top Bottom