10/22 Parts Source

So I was in the market for a new 22lr, my trusty Marlin Mod 60 was getting very tired and being the first gun I ever bought I want to retire it while its still in good enough shooting shape to pass on to the children I hope to someday have. Well I found a "used" but unfired 10/22 through the friend of a friend with very cheep synthetic stock and stainless metal. It is a newer model with the plastic trigger guard and extended mag release. Well The first thing I want to do is replace the stock then at some point sights and such. I can't stand the stock but the gun is just about mint and the price was way to good to pass up. I am not sure what kind of stock I am looking for as far as wood or whatever but I know I don't want any kind of thumb hole stock. So I was wondering where you guys and gals suggest looking for after market parts. Thanks for any help.

Midway and Brownells are great companies most of the time with great prices but as rep308 says using there catalogs sucks. They just have so much stuff even after you narrow search results down unless you know exactly what brand you are looking for you still have pages of product to go through. I am probably going with a Hogue stock at this time I can't fathom spending more than twice what the gun cost me on a new stock especially for what is going to be a chipmunk and red squirrel gun.It just needs to be a good solid functional shooter. I don't care what it looks like.

I have a brand new wood stock that I took off of a new gun.

The gun was never fired with that stock on it, that's how new it is.

If your interested let me know and we can talk price and S&H&I.

Back
Top Bottom