17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Who cares. Blue lives isnt even a thing. If cops feel their job is too dangerous, change colors, find another job. The whacker (if I may borrow a term from MassCops) killed white people.

A lot of people care. It’s not about Blue Loves Matter it’s about the narrative that is being pushed.

You just here to shit up a thread and stir the pot like you usually do?

A lot of people care. It’s not about Blue Loves Matter it’s about the narrative that is being pushed.

You just here to shit up a thread and stir the pot like you usually do?
You could find a platform to push your own narrative to sheep, rhetorically speaking. But anybody that buys into either their narrative or your narrative is too stupid to change, even with factual information. So what is the point? Half truths are not lies.

Just sit back, relax. If they come for you, do what you gotta do.

Anyone want to bet how this will play on the news?
Not sure why I bothered to ask. Video stops when the kid goes down and sits up, before skateboard runs in hits him. All people watching the news see is him sit up holding the rifle, the image freezes, then they play gunshots for the soundtrack.

I think things may rapidly go down hill from here. More and more people on both sides are showing up with firearms. Now they’re being shot. Both sides will keep arming with bigger and deadlier weapons to counter the other. Soon enough it’s going to look just like any other battle space.

I know all the Soros boys have it coming to them, I feel nothing for their pain from this, just the same it sure doesn’t make me happy to see this on American streets, not in any fashion. We may not even make it to election.
Absolutley cams. This does nothing to further buttress America’s lead over it’s foreign enemies. And they all actually revel in this.

What an effing shit show this has become huh? Initial thoughts are, this kid probably should have just stayed home. Not a great look that he is technically a minor. But it’s encouraging seeing earlier videos of him with other law abiding citizens trying to protect their city from being burned. Even saw a video with cops thanking them for aiding in trying to deter destruction.

then you see reports of him potentially
Shooting someone before the attacks happened. Anyone confirm that? I haven’t seen it yet. But I know homeboy with the red shirt that was spewing racial slurs ended up paying the ultimate price in front of the car dealership. Makes me think he was an instigator in attacking those that were armed.

also not a good look that this kid fled back to his home. I saw another video that showed him, what looked like trying to surrender possibly even saying ‘I just shot someone’

and apparently the ‘paramedic’ goon who promptly had his arm evacuated, who had the handgun, was illegally carrying.

I wonder how this will play out in the justice system. You think CCW lawyers are quick to jump in?

Not sure why I bothered to ask. Video stops when the kid goes down and sits up, before skateboard runs in hits him. All people watching the news see is him sit up holding the rifle, the image freezes, then they play gunshots for the soundtrack.
I added "never bring a skateboard to a gunfight" to my running list of things I should never do.

Serious lapse in judgement on the kids part. Me thinks he saw the 3 grown ass men, one ex-military, in full kit, patrolling businesses and chasing people off the night before. Probably looking to defend his city just as they were, but rioters didn’t give his presence as much clout as the other guys. They try to beat his ass, chase him, he turns and responds once the shirtless guy who threw, whatever, finally caught up. He runs again. Crowd catches up and attempts to best his ass, again.

There’s a reason it’s called a force multiplier. Kid successfully thwarted a mob and three attacks; moltov? Skateboard, and the guy with the sidearm who nearly lost his arm (now that’s a permanent wound cavity).

Self defense maybe, but his presence there with the firearm makes it muddy. Certainly not first degree murder, he was running away from a situation or attacker in every instance I viewed, not towards. Interesting indeed. Power in numbers gents, in both personnel and magazine capacity.

Fully agree there was a serious lapse in judgement, but AFAIK he wasn't even defending *his* city. He's from a neighboring state. The fact he was there IMO was a bad call on his part.

I think things may rapidly go down hill from here. More and more people on both sides are showing up with firearms. Now they’re being shot. Both sides will keep arming with bigger and deadlier weapons to counter the other. Soon enough it’s going to look just like any other battle space.

I know all the Soros boys have it coming to them, I feel nothing for their pain from this, just the same it sure doesn’t make me happy to see this on American streets, not in any fashion. We may not even make it to election.

Agreed. The use of weapons is going to escalate if authorities do not step in and shut protests down. Granted, they're going to draw the ire of the "movement", but it needs to be done. Else protests spiral out of control.

Fully agree there was a serious lapse in judgement, but AFAIK he wasn't even defending *his* city. He's from a neighboring state. The fact he was there IMO was a bad call on his part.

We’re all Americans. Are you saying you wouldn’t help people in another state if they needed help? I’ve been around the country helping with disaster response. Should I have just stayed home because the tornadoes and hurricanes weren’t in Massachusetts?

Different types of help, but the fundamenta principal remains the same. We’re not segregated clans, but one united set of states.

Doesn't matter, the act of throwing a deadly weapon can legally be met with similar force. The kid may know the law enough that had he shot before the guy threw the cocktail, then he wouldn't have been acting in self defense. You can only shoot after it has been thrown.

This is what I was concerned about back in June was rioters with fire bombs throwing them into houses. Everything I was told was you cannot shoot until the bottle is thrown and that's what the 17 yr old did.

My concern with the statement, "you cannot shoot until the bottle is thrown" is that once a bottle is thrown, the threat no longer exists. Assuming of course the subject doesn't have another in hand, ready to throw a second. Of course shooting *before* the bottle is thrown, especially if the subject is a lengthy distance away, would be challenged. IMO damned if you do and damned if you don't. Either way it's a shit show

Yeah, missing the forest for the trees. This actually just occurred to me on a personal level tonight. I have a tenant under eviction with "less than savory" friends. I have cameras and stay armed and feel confident I could defend myself from incident #1. It occurred to me that if that happened, cops likely confiscate your weapons and now you have likely plugged someone with friends who want revenge, know your address, and you are now unarmed for Incident #2. Needless to say it makes you think about, and then rethink, where and what you have on hand.

Ayup, you need to pick your battles...

Idealogically I have zero problems with what this kid did, however tactically there’s a lot of problems and had he squadded up with a few guys with a modicum of discipline (and masks) either none of the shooting would’ve happened (force deterrence) or they would’ve been a lot more dead commies on the ground at the end...... I’m not gonna sit around and cast judgment on him deciding to stop these f***ers regardless of where he is “originally from”

If your argument is going to be that this conduct is unlawful than maybe the governor should be arrested for it or something because basically he’s causing the entire problem here... if that moon bat governor that I can’t even remember the name of would just deploy the f***ing national guard this would be over by now..... but he’s just a puppet of the Soros globalist machine like the rest of them. Most of those shitty governors have lots of blood on their hands but will never be held responsible.

What an effing shit show this has become huh? Initial thoughts are, this kid probably should have just stayed home. Not a great look that he is technically a minor. But it’s encouraging seeing earlier videos of him with other law abiding citizens trying to protect their city from being burned. Even saw a video with cops thanking them for aiding in trying to deter destruction.

then you see reports of him potentially
Shooting someone before the attacks happened. Anyone confirm that? I haven’t seen it yet. But I know homeboy with the red shirt that was spewing racial slurs ended up paying the ultimate price in front of the car dealership. Makes me think he was an instigator in attacking those that were armed.

also not a good look that this kid fled back to his home. I saw another video that showed him, what looked like trying to surrender possibly even saying ‘I just shot someone’

and apparently the ‘paramedic’ goon who promptly had his arm evacuated, who had the handgun, was illegally carrying.

I wonder how this will play out in the justice system. You think CCW lawyers are quick to jump in?
They say he threw a Molotov cocktail at the kid. And the kid shot him. How/why was the pedophile even out of prison?

We’re all Americans. Are you saying you wouldn’t help people in another state if they needed help? I’ve been around the country helping with disaster response. Should I have just stayed home because the tornadoes and hurricanes weren’t in Massachusetts?

Different types of help, but the fundamenta principal remains the same. We’re not segregated clans, but one united set of states.

You're talking apples and oranges.

Helping others in need of being helped, like disaster response is one thing. Arming myself with weapons and driving to another state to defend someone or some business property to which I have no ties to, is entirely a different game I don't plan to play. Especially when the other players involved are those who think playing CoD accounts for life experience.

Unless my back is to the wall with the laws as they presently stand, the last thing I plan to do is put myself into a position my life becomes a legal nightmare. OTOH if someone is handing out "Get out of Jail Free" cards and I didn't have children to potentially leave fatherless (I'm a single parent BTW), then I'm happy to enter the fray.

Last edited:
You can get a three pack of masks for $15 from amazon - woodland & urban in the mix; I just ordered a set.

No way I would allow myself to be easily identified/taken in the PC world. When the circus comes to your town, head them off away from your home; if you have to fire - don't go home until you are not observed. Get your head wrapped around the fact that when the circus arrives, they will be more violent than they are now - it is escalating with every engagement.

Do not think the police are your friend either, they will want to arrest you and leave your home unprotected - DO NOT COMPLY. If they won't assist and keep the Burn, Loot & Murder crowd away - then they have no moral authority to enforce laws on you. Explain to them that they know where you live, you'd be happy to have a chat when the mob isn't trying to burn your home and kill you; but you aren't leaving.

Back
Top Bottom