20 children injured in hammer attack at Chinese grade school

200px-Sledgehammer-dvd.jpg

We need an entire force to combat this. Fire with fire, as they say. . . .

Preferably led by a man who's very name IMPLIES what you want. Like this guy:

image.jpg

There is a common element to these monsters. They all want notoriety, fame, recognition, and affirmation they are a power to be reckoned with.

Publishing their names and photos should be prohibited and replaced by photos and names of the victims and their families.

Anonymity is a punishment they can't abide.

No reason there couldn't be an archive of their photos and names and stories which can only be accessed by logging into a .gov website and any other sharing of that information should be prohibited.

Why do I need to know who shot up Parkland or why or what he looks like? In fact now that I think of it maybe we should surgically alter the guilty to look like slab faced androgynous zombies without any identity at all. Erase them forever.

Gun controllers would say this is prima facie evidence that gun control works.

He only INJURED twenty kids with a hammer. Surely he'd have killed them all (and more or worse) if he'd had a gun.

He won't have to worry about his contract getting renewed now. Though, with him out of work, his family is going to need to worry about how they pay for the bullet.

His name is 24 year old topheavy redhead?

Seriously I have no idea who that is.

It's. . . . Armie Hammer. Played the Lone Ranger in the latest reboot that got panned but was pretty good if you realized it was never meant to be Pirates of the Caribbean. (Everyone forgets Eddie Murphy in Haunted Mansion 20 years ago as well.)

It's. . . . Armie Hammer. Played the Lone Ranger in the latest reboot that got panned but was pretty good if you realized it was never meant to be Pirates of the Caribbean. (Everyone forgets Eddie Murphy in Haunted Mansion 20 years ago as well.)

Ah crap, I know who he is, (Ord in Free Fire, and Man From Uncle) I just didn't recognize him. Hammer thread/Armie Hammer, jeez I should have guessed.

He won't have to worry about his contract getting renewed now. Though, with him out of work, his family is going to need to worry about how they pay for the bullet.
Maybe the state can put him and his hammer to work as executioner and save on ammo costs.

Back
Top Bottom