2010 Appleseeds?

Garys

NES Member
Are there any classes scheduled for Spring 2010? Preferably in MA, but I'm determined to go, so anywhere in New England is on the table.

Thanks, Rhode Island would be very convenient for me as well. "Freeze and Squeeze" is about right for Peterborough in January. I lived in Henniker for some years and it got mighty cold that time of year.

There should be one at Pelham Fish and Game April 17 & 18 as well, and some more throughout the year, hopefully I'll have some dates figured out in a week or so.

We will get some RI shoots for 2010 or die trying. :)

If you know of a RI range that would be interested in hosting a RI Appleseed event, please send me a pm.

We will get some RI shoots for 2010 or die trying. :)

If you know of a RI range that would be interested in hosting a RI Appleseed event, please send me a pm.

I talked to the Chairman of the outdoor rifle range at my range last week and he said he is excited about it. I have to get some things worked out with the club, but I am hoping to have one going on there soon.

I talked to the Chairman of the outdoor rifle range at my range last week and he said he is excited about it. I have to get some things worked out with the club, but I am hoping to have one going on there soon.

Cool. As long as the dates work, I'm in for instructing.

VERY interested in an RI Appleseed. Hopefully it will be a weekend I am free, but I'd like to bring my 13 year old, too, he could use the instruction.

Back
Top Bottom