21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

What I don't get, not being there, is how could the commander pull them back if he didn't have a radio and wasn't on scene?

The procedure is 'go. go now, straight to the threat and end it'. Something doesn't add up.
No it doesn't .
That policy has been in place for what , 20 years?
This stinks more and more every day.

A conspiracy theorist might say that the police were actually there to ensure a mass shooting occurred, not the opposite. And based on the facts as we know them, that would be strongly supported.
I can't think of a single action they could have taken that would have insured more death barring shooting a few kids themselves.

I can't say in a public forum what I would do to anyone standing between me and my wounded wife.

Id shoot them in the face; cop or not, nobody stands between me and my family. You'll have to kill me, but you wont cuz im better than you. Consider it a promise. To anyone in that capacity who reads this, never hold back the wrong guy, because i will f***ing eliminate you and anyone else in the way without second thought on my way to kill whoevers hurting my family, or innocent kids for that matter. Cowards get stacked with the crazies.

Last edited:
Officer husband of slain Uvalde teacher was detained, had gun taken away after trying to save wife

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Col. Steven McCraw revealed that the husband of slain elementary teacher Eva Mireles tried to save her but was barred from doing so. Texas DPS director said Eva Mireles told her husband she ‘had been shot and was dying’.

I am looking forward to the day that these cuck "officers" start fellating pistol barrels for the money shot. I may just fly out there to piss on their graves. It may sound like bravado, but like snacks said, I will shoot you in your face if I'm going to do your job and you try to stop me.

I am looking forward to the day that these cuck "officers" start fellating pistol barrels for the money shot. I may just fly out there to piss on their graves. It may sound like bravado, but like snacks said, I will shoot you in your face if I'm going to do your job and you try to stop me.

I wouod prefer they get lined up and executed to set the example.

I can't imagine that clasroom doors can only be locked from the outside, that makes no sense at all.
And those doors open out into the hallway which would seem harder to smash through. So pulling on the handle would have opened it.
The middle achool and high school I attended had all the doors ooening into the room and are easuer to breech.

DPS head says classroom door wasn't locked - it could not be locked from inside. Also says that incident could have been shut down in 3 minutes.

It takes longer to reach the breach point than to actually breach and neutralize the threat.

I can't say that I'm on board with some of the comments about what should be done to these cowards. I don't wish or want death for them.

I think they should be shamed and be reminded of the lost lives because of their cowardice on a daily basis. Live with that forever. I know I couldn't. If they do go to prison, then I think we know how they'll be treated on the inside.

They're going to tear down the school -- probably before a real investigation can be made.

That was always the plan. They usually do that. Columbine set the example, and there's a federal fund set aside just to replace schools that are massacre sites.

I'm sure they've gathered everything they need to gather, evidence-wise. The cameras tell 99% of the story, anyway.

The cameras tell 99% of the story, anyway.
it really should be used a classic example of what to expect going forward, regarding the 'protection' a fat mid-aged 'agents' will actually provide to all of those who are so ready to give up all their rights and submit to the mercy of the government. no one on gov job gives 2 shits about you, your kids and your life, you are just an object for extortion for them, not a something to die for, it is just a crazy talk.

tasing and cuffing a mother trying to run toward 'danger' to rescue her child is the final epiphany of all what the true 'government service' is good for now. all this is as ugly as it can possibly be, but none of it is surprising. it is just a product of what the whole system had become.

Standard SOP for a glow op.

Maybe they’ll ship the rubble to China again to hide the evidence.

I'm not sure why the tinfoil on this part of it.

If they were "tearing down the school to hide evidence of wrongdoing," then they've already screwed that pooch but good: it'd be tough to find/release any evidence that makes TPTB look worse.

Usually, you do a coverup to make TPTB look better...

As for "false flag evidence?" The physical structure of the building won't yield anything like that anyway. That'd all be in the mind of the shooter and his handlers, and by this time the shooter's mind has something else in it, too. For all we know, so would the handlers'...

That was always the plan. They usually do that. Columbine set the example, and there's a federal fund set aside just to replace schools that are massacre sites.

I'm sure they've gathered everything they need to gather, evidence-wise. The cameras tell 99% of the story, anyway.
Problem with that is, A jury has the right to view a crime scene at the request of attorneys as does a defense to garner their own information.

Tearing down a building where critical evidence (building layout, distances, orientation etc.) denies due process.

Phil Spector and OJ Simpson crime scenes being two of the latest notables.

Problem with that is, A jury has the right to view a crime scene at the request of attorneys as does a defense to garner their own information.

Tearing down a building where critical evidence (building layout, distances, orientation etc.) denies due process.

Phil Spector and OJ Simpson crime scenes being two of the latest notables.

I'm sure they've figured out those kinds of wrinkles. It's a major ad-hoc building project; none of this will happen overnight, unless the tinfoilers are right.

Hell, if the tinfoilers were right, the building would have probably already been razed.

I'm not sure why the tinfoil on this part of it.

If they were "tearing down the school to hide evidence of wrongdoing," then they've already screwed that pooch but good: it'd be tough to find/release any evidence that makes TPTB look worse.

Usually, you do a coverup to make TPTB look better...

As for "false flag evidence?" The physical structure of the building won't yield anything like that anyway. That'd all be in the mind of the shooter and his handlers, and by this time the shooter's mind has something else in it, too. For all we know, so would the handlers'...
I say thats a dangerous mindset. See, as long as the government does something enough times, it's normalized. No need to ever question it. It's going to suck when they start droning Americans here and after the 3rd one we're all, "well the rules are the rules, everyone knows what happened to blah & blah".

This is half tongue-in-cheek, we should never give the government a free pass on anything.

I can't say that I'm on board with some of the comments about what should be done to these cowards. I don't wish or want death for them.

I think they should be shamed and be reminded of the lost lives because of their cowardice on a daily basis. Live with that forever. I know I couldn't. If they do go to prison, then I think we know how they'll be treated on the inside.

That would work, if they cared. They clearly don’t care, the individuals in charge responsible have probably, over many years dehumanized most w/o badge that’s how they become that callous. They all about “muh pension” etc.

I think those few deserve a ride on the helicopter. It’s one thing to be incompetent/incapable it’s another to stand in the way and stop other people, in that moment, who may have been able to do something. This wasn’t a firefighters restraining a person trying to go back in their burning house to rescue a gerbil.

It’s one thing to be a shitty cop. Fine whatever…. but it’s another thing when they effectively become part of the problem/make the problem worse…. that’s bad shit. This is no different than those judges in PA selling kids to prisons. Those people need to die, or get life in prison somewhere in a dark hole.

I say thats a dangerous mindset. See, as long as the government does something enough times, it's normalized. No need to ever question it. It's going to suck when they start droning Americans here and after the 3rd one we're all, "well the rules are the rules, everyone knows what happened to blah & blah".

This is half tongue-in-cheek, we should never give the government a free pass on anything.
FWIW, it’s not really my mindset. I don’t believe this was a false flag.

That would work, if they cared. They clearly don’t care, the individuals in charge responsible have probably, over many years dehumanized most w/o badge that’s how they become that callous. They all about “muh pension” etc.

I think those few deserve a ride on the helicopter. It’s one thing to be incompetent/incapable it’s another to stand in the way and stop other people, in that moment, who may have been able to do something. This wasn’t a firefighters restraining a person trying to go back in their burning house to rescue a gerbil.

It’s one thing to be a shitty cop. Fine whatever…. but it’s another thing when they effectively become part of the problem/make the problem worse…. that’s bad shit. This is no different than those judges in PA selling kids to prisons. Those people need to die, or get life in prison somewhere in a dark hole.
These cops who were abusing parents outside the school or were larping in the hallway need to do something honorable, like resigning withou pension or benefits.

Like, if this was Japan, these cops would likely commit ritual suicide to preserve their honor, but these are people without honor and exist solely for their own selfish gains thru pensions and status.

That is the American police officer today.

I can't think of a single action they could have taken that would have insured more death barring shooting a few kids themselves.
Let's not put that out of the realm of possibility.

SHOOT. THEM. IN. THEIR. FACE.
Make their parents watch to see what kind of shitbag cuck they raised.

Back
Top Bottom