• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

In peaceful leftist Europe most schools have armed security detail on premise. In UK cops dont have guns, but generally takes less than a minute for the sub machine gun toting officers to show up when called.....

... yet for some reason the lefties would not allow security detail in our schools. What am I missing here.

As I think about all the f***ed shit I’ve seen..these school shooting are a mess. I wouldn’t want to be there before the fact but I definitely wouldn’t want to be there after. Takes a strong Mine to handle that shit show.

How about schools lock the doors. Only allow access through the front door and only allow known people in the building? You can’t even get into a jewelry store without being buzzed in. We don’t even have this basic security at our schools?

Wow the tinfoil is strong in this community. Why can't it just be a crazy nut who wanted to experience what it's like killing unarmed kids like all the past crazy nuts? Doesn't necessarily have to be a paid asset by the Biden admin in order to advance gun confiscation.
Well, 98% of all the other ones have been FBI ‘associates’ so why wouldn’t this one be?

How about schools lock the doors. Only allow access through the front door and only allow known people in the building? You can’t even get into a jewelry store without being buzzed in. We don’t even have this basic security at our schools?

Don't generalize. I've been in many, many schools, and all of them built since about 2000 have controlled access. Most of the rest are retrofitted. Picking up my kids every day practically requires a passport and a cavity search.

Saw this video where he appears to just run up a short stair and into an unlocked back door to the school.

Shameful that schools have yet to be hardened, they have had years to do so and while it is questionable just how effective they can be any effort has to be better than an unlocked door.

Elementary school kids, so disheartening.

🐯

I've done force of force from a fixed position as the bad guy with a M4 (sim rounds). If you are moving around, the brass doesn't pile up. I don't want to ask anyone to step forward, but watching videos of our guys overseas in a firefight, I bet there aren't piles of brass there either.

What can Biden do with executive action? Can he ban all semi automatics?
He "can" write any EO he wants, and then leave it to the courts to fight over. Remember airplane masks?

As I think about all the f***ed shit I’ve seen..these school shooting are a mess. I wouldn’t want to be there before the fact but I definitely wouldn’t want to be there after. Takes a strong Mine to handle that shit show.
I've been through 4 active shooter force on force exercises, full scale with people running around and bad guys in the mix. Even knowing it's training, it gets the blood pumping. Hearing gunshots and people screaming. Much like 9/11 when people were saying 'I'm so glad I wasn't on that plane', I was sitting there wishing I was there. The main thing was I flew armed, if I was on the plane, it may have gone quite a bit different.

Again, if they produce anything, and I mean anything, saying this kid was a time bomb waiting to go off, then it's on the school that this happened. I knew a couple kids at the school I subbed at that wouldn't surprise me at all if they did something like this when they get older. 10 year old kids with dead eyes and no conscience, they would do stuff and dead ass not admit to anything, no emotional response at all.

The TSA has an annual budget of $7.8 billion dollars to protect flights.

Why is there no budget to protect schools?

I’m not talking about 1 armed security loser like in parkland.

College campuses have their own police departments

Why aren’t there divisions of local or state police departments specifically designated for school security…

Politicians should focus on that. Short of that all politicians are responsible for these deaths.
Its racist because some kids are afraid of the police

Again, if they produce anything, and I mean anything, saying this kid was a time bomb waiting to go off, then it's on the school that this happened. I knew a couple kids at the school I subbed at that wouldn't surprise me at all if they did something like this when they get older. 10 year old kids with dead eyes and no conscience, they would do stuff and dead ass not admit to anything, no emotional response at all.

Well, sure. Any teacher can name a dozen such kids off the top of their heads. But most of that dozen never do end up shooting up a school, so we can't pre-crime them as if they necessarily will.

Well, sure. Any teacher can name a dozen such kids off the top of their heads. But most of that dozen never do end up shooting up a school, so we can't pre-crime them as if they necessarily will.
I'm well aware. But you know as well as I do, there are kids out there that shouldn't be in gen pop schools. I can't go into it in this format, but believe me, I was ready for anything when dealing with this one kid.

I guess we won’t be talking about this anymore now.

Would have been a very bad next few days PR wise for the FBI/DOJ.

Not anymore!

View: https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1529159677212299265?s=21&t=E0Nue_Snxthlle7BIKAPYQ

I dont think stuff like this is worthy of a school shooting anymore. The media pretty much ignores this kind of stuff, the Republicans dont make any effort to push it, most people never hear of it and if they do, its just one more example of governmental corruption that theyve become numb to. Its not worth wasting a wind-up toy on something that will be immediately memory-holed.

We all know, him having the actual ability to do it and him pushing something are two different things. It would take years for it to be sorted in the courts, and it would push the needle too far too quick if he did try. Funny thing is, it might be a 9-0 decision if he does it wrong. That would slam the door on any gun BS.

View attachment 619538

What can be done besides thotz n' prayers to ensure no kids ever die from a bullet again though? He stopped responding when I asked for ideas. Any ideas from NES here I can throw to him?
Tell him to die in a fire. 🤣 I personally am done with these people they're no different than child molesters, frankly.

Anti: "How many children must die before you give up your guns?" (rights, but they wont admit that)

Any decent 2a person: "all of them." "Any other dumb questions?"

Stop. Just stop. Not everything is a false flag. There is crazy walking around, this is the price we pay for letting them.
trivia-night-popcorn.gif
I'm going to wait and see. It's always informative what comes out after the initial rush to judgement, by all sides. Some questions yet to be answered:
  • Immigration status?
  • Gun acquired legally?
  • Ignored/missed warning signs?
  • Mental health indicators?
  • Actual political leanings?
  • Issues with school or specific teacher?
  • Security failures at school?
  • Family issues?

Back
Top Bottom