21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

There's no 18yo getting a $4k credit limit card with a part time job. Either he used someone else's card or paid cash.

We have superb credit and our daughter had a great job out of high school and couldn't get a $1k card without securing it with cash up front.
Some of these credit card companies don't care when they're getting 30%

Either he used someone else's card or paid cash.
Well, if I'm going to shoot Grandma in the face, I'm probably not worried about stealing wither her or someone else's card. It would raise the question of how he got the card accepted at DD if his name wasn't on it, but if he and Grandma used the same address, he may have been able to slide past that.

Press Conference on now
1000 rounds, 61 mags

Asked his sister to buy him a gun in Feb 2021, she refused.

He had multiple chats with “groups of 4 people” (Feds?) on Instagram about school shooting, buying guns.

10 days before shooting he posted “10 more days” and was asked if he was going to shoot up the school in 10 days (by a fed?) and replied “no of course not and stop asking stupid questions”.

View attachment 620494

Just in case anybody needed any further proof that people who wear multicam black are f***ing pathetic and useless.

I bet center left diversity hire is their breacher and thats why they needed keys.

Ive OPFOR'd against teams that looked like this, and i can honestly say waiting an hr for BORTAC probably saved lives
That diversity hire is the clubhouse f*** toy. The only thing she’s breaching is a gang bang.

1000 rounds, 61 mags

Asked his sister to buy him a gun in Feb 2021, she refused.

He had multiple chats with “groups of 4 people” (Feds?) on Instagram about school shooting, buying guns.

10 days before shooting he posted “10 more days” and was asked if he was going to shoot up the school in 10 days (by a fed?) and replied “no of course not and stop asking stupid questions”.
There going nuts on him!!

He (law enforcement) just admitted that law enforcement that was on site made the wrong decision. He also stated that Texas active shooter training states that they do not hesitate to enter a live fire situation and shoot until the threat is neutralized.

Oops.

Last edited:
There's no 18yo getting a $4k credit limit card with a part time job. Either he used someone else's card or paid cash.

We have superb credit and our daughter had a great job out of high school and couldn't get a $1k card without securing it with cash up front.
Or he could have lied about his income, his job. Did your daughter lie? Probably not. Or the store could have accepted a personal check that he didn't have the funds to cover. Or he could have someone co-sign, or stole his grandparents info and used that as a co-signer.

I do appreciate your weighing in on the cc front. Been a long time since I was young.

My liberal Californicuck friends are calling for door to door, block by block, town by town gun confiscations. Everyone with an "illegal gun" gets it taken away by SWAT forces lol. "Enough is enough with the thoughts and prayers". Anyone else here welcome that plan in action? Would be some serious drama to look forward to.
Time for new friends.

Or he could have lied about his income, his job. Did your daughter lie? Probably not. Or the store could have accepted a personal check that he didn't have the funds to cover. Or he could have someone co-sign, or stole his grandparents info and used that as a co-signer.

I do appreciate your weighing in on the cc front. Been a long time since I was young.
I was in one of my LGS's two years ago (on the South Shore in Massachusetts) and some young kid was in there making a payment on his payment plan for a pistol. I remember thinking who the hell can't get $600 to buy a pistol? Also, somewhat surprised this was legal (being in Massachusetts I am conditioned), and surprised that the LGS would bother/do this.

"Texas Department of Public Safety Col. Steven McCraw outlined the ammunition that was found at the school and on the gunman.

There were a total of 58 magazines at the school related to the crime scene, he said:

• 11 of those magazines were found inside the school: Three were on the shooter's body, two of the magazines were in classroom 112 and six inside classroom 111 and five of the magazines were on the ground and one was in the rifle.
  • There were 32 magazines outside the school, but on school property, one was just outside the school building and 31 were in the suspect's backpack, which he did not take into the classrooms with him.
  • There were 15 magazines at the site where the suspect crashed his car before entering the school.
There were two magazines in the suspect's residence, for a total of 60 magazines.

The gunman purchased and had a total of 1,657 total rounds of ammunition, 315 of the rounds were inside the school and 142 of those were spent cartridges."

That's a lot of thumb pain. Or maybe he owned an UpLula.

The same guy just said that a teacher propped open a locked door to vet her cell phone and left it propped when she returned, and that was the shooters entry point.
I wouldn't want to be that teacher.

Again, oops.

If so, I'm not surprised.

School staff are not renowned for having a security mindset.

This newslink is really depressing... Daniel Defense is a great manufacturing company and now, they will be sucked down to the depths, like Colt in SandyHook was, for a senseless killing. WTF...

I have an issue with the shooter being "pinned down" between classrooms......while no LE were in the building, or allowed in the building for an hour.

I'm Pro-LEO, but everyone and their uncle including every LEO everywhere has to admit this was a major fail.
Training for the last 10+ years has dictated: You don't wait, ever, you go in, neutralize the threat.
Heads must roll. Seriously.

So now we know IC (Incident Commander) made decision to treat incident as barricaded suspect instead of school shooter, big mistake.
a classic example when too many regulations and paragraphs collide in the confused brain of the officer in charge and result in dramatic consequences.
best decisions are what your gut tells you to do - but that path may lead to lack of compliance and issues with future promotions.

i guess he will not get a lot of promotions now. still it is unlikely anything can be pressed against him to hold him accountable for his decisions. 'an honest mistake, gents, scouts' honor'.

The crowd of reporters is shouting at this guy like a press mob from the movies. I don't think I've ever seen that in real life.

Also says the shooter used a debit card.

Back
Top Bottom