3.843mhz, commie radio at its best.

F

Finalygotabeltfed

Anyone who has a ham radio or shortwave receiver, tune in to 3.843mhz lower sideband (LSB) late nights.

I tuned by last night and couldn't believe that there were so many psychotic commies in the US with ham licenses.

Tune in and judge for yourself.....have your barfbag ready.

My guess is that you have never been to a Hamfest...?

Been licensed for 24 years and been to more than I care to admit.

I wish I'd had a taperecorder running last night to show others what liberty minded individuals are up against in this country.

You can pick up all sorts of shit out there,in the 22yrs of my communications hobby with CB/SW/HAM I've heard it all,nothing shocks me.

I remember that frequency! And some conversations on it which were quite amusing. I've got notes in my log book from back in 2001, and again before the 03 election. (It was still in my HF rig's memory for the fun factor when things got too noisy to work 40 meters.) I'm glad I'm not the only one who got a good laugh out of those guys.

Ya, nothing shocks me either.

I remember that frequency! And some conversations on it which were quite amusing. I've got notes in my log book from back in 2001, and again before the 03 election. (It was still in my HF rig's memory for the fun factor when things got too noisy to work 40 meters.) I'm glad I'm not the only one who got a good laugh out of those guys.

Ya, nothing shocks me either.
Allow me to be the first to say "Welcome to NES!"

Back
Top Bottom