• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

4 Reasons Why Women Make the Best Shooters

TargetSportsUSA

Dealer
NES Member
4 Reasons Why Women Make the Best Shooters

I don't disagree. I'd rather instruct a female instead of a male any day.
Agree. I think that a big part of the reason is that they approach it without all of the mental baggage that men have. "I'm a MAN! I know how to shoot."

Females actually listen to the instructions give and follow them. Their fine motor controls seem to be better as well.

Agree. I think that a big part of the reason is that they approach it without all of the mental baggage that men have. "I'm a MAN! I know how to shoot."

Females actually listen to the instructions give and follow them. Their fine motor controls seem to be better as well.

Let's caveat this though... women will listen to instructions given to them if those instructions are not delivered by their Spouse/Significant Other

So maybe holding a rifle while leaning as far back as possible in an apparent desperate attempt to get as far away from the gun as possible while still holding on to it is a legit stance? Someone tell the Appleseed guys! ;)

So maybe holding a rifle while leaning as far back as possible in an apparent desperate attempt to get as far away from the gun as possible while still holding on to it is a legit stance? Someone tell the Appleseed guys! ;)
??

1706916177846.png

1706916212270.png

1706916288523.png

1706916332678.png

1706916391195.png

1706916424402.png

1706916581743.png

1706916604890.png

No, I was mostly making a joke, but its the way a lot of women shoot.
Women usually lean back because the stock is too long for them (this can happen to men and children also).

Their Dunning-Kruger suffering male partners normally have too much confidence and not nearly enough competence to be able to recognize or diagnose the problem, much less fix it.

So the result is oftentimes someone who learns that "guns are bad" (awkward and/or painful) and doesn't enjoy shooting.

Let's caveat this though... women will listen to instructions given to them if those instructions are not delivered by their Spouse/Significant Other
This, I taught both of my daughters to shoot & drive. My wife was another story. She didn't have a drivers license when we met. I tried to teach her . . . yah no, she went to driving school. She's a good driver but she wouldn't listen to me. With shooting she's more receptive, although she had fired guns long before she met me. My oldest daughter is by far the best shot in the family with long guns.

Phoebe Ann Moses agrees

View attachment 846341
I'll see your Oakley, and raise you "The Boss".

Back
Top Bottom