45 Ammo deals????

Anyone know of any Good deals on 45 acp.... Looking for a case of range ammo... I try to stick with the cleanest burner I can find!!!!!

Try Collector's in Stoneham they had .45 for $12.99/box of 50. I can't tell you the last time I actually bought commercial .45 ACP ammo... reloading is a big savings with .45.

Wally World - Winchester White Box 100-round Shooters Packs 230gr 45ACP FMJ.... I can't honestly remember what the price tag is, (I'd have to go to the ammo stash and I'm just waking up), but I think it was about 25-bucks....Someone else can probably tell you, (or give em a call). What I can say, is that it was WAY below anything, anywhere around these parts...Love my FFL's and really kinda dislike Wally World, but the FFL's get my dough for guns - Sir Wally get's my ammo funds...Sad but true....

Wally World - Winchester White Box 100-round Shooters Packs 230gr 45ACP FMJ.... I can't honestly remember what the price tag is, (I'd have to go to the ammo stash and I'm just waking up), but I think it was about 25-bucks....

If one is going to wally world, the Blazer Brass .45 ACP is a better
deal at like $13 a box for 50 rounds... the other stuff is like $27 for
100 now, maybe more. Course, some stores in MA don't seem to
sell Blazer Brass, but a lot do. The ones that don't barely have any
ammo to speak of anyhow. (those are the ones you go to and
you buy all they have and they don't have anymore. )

-Mike

Last edited:
i bought a bag of 100 45APC for 2499 at the shop i go to the other day. i didn't fire any of them yet so i cant say how clean they are. i also bought 5 bags of 9MM, 100 rounds per bag for 16.99 and 1 bag of 44 special for 47.99. that was the cheapest ammo prices i have paid yet. there probably not the greatest but for plinking its cheap

W-W was $29 and change the other day at Wally World here in NH. It has actually stayed the same price for a few weeks now. I'm really surprised....

Don't think you're close but Riley's in Hookset has Blazer brass at $12.50 a box. It was going fast.

Anyone know of any Good deals on 45 acp.... Looking for a case of range ammo... I try to stick with the cleanest burner I can find!!!!!

Save yourself the time and hassle and get reloading... I have already saved myself about $100 in .45 by itself since I started and thats in a couple months.

Other than that the cheapest I ever find is through Wally world.

Well Wally World is $28.93 a box of 100.. White box today!

Now reloading.???? Once I have a place to set up..and the $ for the equipment I may consider!!! What's a good press and dies worth!!

What's a good press and dies worth!!
Depending on how much you shoot you can pay off pretty much any press and reloading set-up in short order and have better quality ammo at the same time. Prices are only going to go increase. Start doing your homework and figure out what set-up suits your needs best. You can spend $100-$1000 for your first set-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom