$69 for an NFA Gun Trust from 199trust.com

Anyone having trouble logging on to the atf Efile site? Tried it from 2 different computers last night, no luck.

Just received the email that my form 1 was approved. I was hoping to get my MP5 clone engraved this weekend, but they are closed till Monday. I can wait. What's a few more days.

If you're opening a trust bank account (not mandatory, but recommended), your banker will almost certainly be happy to provide a notary and witness(es), at no cost. TD bank is known to be good about NFA trust accounts.

That's the bank I used simply because there's one right around the corner from me and didn't want to use BOA. They gave me ZERO issues when notarizing/witnessing the NFA trust. Also opened a checking account for the trust while I was there.

Quick question for anyone who used 199trust, under the field for County. Would I put Norfolk County, Massachusetts? Or Norfolk County?

Thanks

Just hit submit on a 199Trust for $59
I'd like to SBR something, not sure when but I know I want to and this is Step 1.

What happens if I use one of these $59 trusts and want to change something later? Is that possible or is it stuck as-is forever?

What happens if I use one of these $59 trusts and want to change something later? Is that possible or is it stuck as-is forever?

All of the online trust vendors that I'm aware of provide living revocable trusts, which means that the settlor is able to amend the trust. How one makes the changes depends on the type of change being made and the materials provided in the trust deliverables.

I'm not sure what 199Trust includes in their materials, but NFA PRO http://nfapro.com/ provides forms for adding and removing trustees. Changing beneficiaries or a successor trustee requires an amendment to the underlying agreement, and can have unintended consequences. For that reason it's something you might want to consider having an attorney assist you with.

One of the other benefits of an NFA PRO trust is that you can name your "descendants" as beneficiaries, thus eliminating the need to amend your trust each time a new child or grandchild is born. You may also name a spouse as a co-settlor and trustee, or just a co-settlor.

Last edited:
All of the online trust vendors that I'm aware of provide living revocable trusts, which means that the settlor is able to amend the trust. How one makes the changes depends on the type of change being made and the materials provided in the trust deliverables.

I'm not sure what 199Trust includes in their materials, but NFA PRO http://nfapro.com/ provides forms for adding and removing trustees. Changing beneficiaries or a successor trustee requires an amendment to the underlying agreement, and can have unintended consequences. For that reason it's something you might want to consider having an attorney assist you with.

One of the other benefits of an NFA PRO trust is that you can name your "descendants" as beneficiaries, thus eliminating the need to amend your trust each time a new child or grandchild is born. You may also name a spouse as a co-settlor and trustee, or just a co-settlor.

I can attest persoanlly to the clarity and and attention to detail in Rock Maples / NFA PRO trust. Money well spent and spent on a progen NES member and lawyer who has done plenty of trusts for NES memebers. I really like the step by step check list that is included with the trust as to how to execute it and get it going

I did receive docs in order to change basic things such as address, beneficiaries, co-trustees, and successor.

Back
Top Bottom